BeneFit Cosmetics NEW BrowZings

4.4

on 3/4/2015 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This product is absolutely wonderful for the brows. Although they seem to come only in three shades, I found a share to perfectly match my brows. I use the darkest combination.

The product comes with gel and powder. I feel like the gel is what make the product stay and shapes the brows, while the powder fills in the brow with some colour. The use of a brush makes the brows look very natural. I suppose if you over use it, it would look more drawn in, if that's what you like.

It comes in a cute little box with mini tweezers, which mean it's a great product to carry while travelling. The only thing I didn't like was the size of the burshes. The brushes (one angles and one straight) are quite small. Sometimes making it difficult to pick out from the box. Also, sometimes the box doesn't close propely if the tweezers are set properly. Makes hurrying with the box difficult.

on 1/23/2015 7:11:00 PM

My holy grail product!!! Favourite thing in my make up bag!!! This honestly is perfect for whatever eyebrow look you want to go for. If you want to go for a fuller eyebrow then you may choose to use the wax but if you want to just lightly fill your brows you could only use the powder. This product also lasts forever - I've had mine for just over a year and id say it's going to last me another 2 yrs which is insane!! Best thing ever

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best stuff I've used on my brows. It's the best value too because it lasts way longer than a pencil. I'm fair skinned with blonde hair and use the lightest colour. They do make it pretty dark like one reviewer said, but you just have to watch how much you put on. Once you get used to applying it you know how much to put on. The powder is what really darkens everything so use it sparingly. I hope this product is never discontinued!

on 9/23/2014 4:34:00 AM

This is my holy grail everyday brow product! I've been using it almost every single day for over a year and a half now and have only just hit pan (on both the wax and the powder). I have it in shade dark and though it is a little bit warm for me, I can work with it. Both the wax and powder have great pigmentation and pretty good staying power, however I wouldn't recommend going in water with it on. It comes with 2 mini brushes and a tiny tweezer which is great for traveling and very compact though they all get very dirty very quickly so you'll have to clean them often.

on 9/11/2014 4:52:00 AM

Pros: stays on all day, keeps eyebrows in place Cons: not too good for sparse eyebrows, makes the eyebrows look a bit too fake for my liking

on 8/10/2014 8:01:00 PM

I love benefit products but am the type of person who usually sticks to old favourites and find it difficult to move on to New products!
However I have recently fallen in love with this!!!!!
I really can't justify hd brows every 4 week's on top of my usual make up/clothes/shoes addiction and was used to using an eyebrow pencil which did the job but sometimes took a few attempts at applying.
I had some benefit vouchers to spend and was talking to the girl about my brows and she recommended this.
I'm super pale but I have very dark brows and lashes so I tried it in the dark palette!
So easy to apply, the benefit rep advised that despite there being two brushes for the wax/gel and the powder that you could actually load up your brush with the wax/gel then the powder and apply at the same time and you get the same results and she was right....
People keep asking me if I have had hd brows done when I have this on!! So I'm super pleased!
I have had this pallete for 5 months now and it's showing no signs of being close to being finished so great value for money because I use this daily!
The tweezers that come with this are really good if very small and sometimes fiddly.....
Basically a good brow wax/thread plus this applied well and you have saved yourself the 45 quid every 4 week's for hds! Love it!

on 8/6/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Words cannot describe how happy I am of this product!
Everytime I do my browes I ALWAYS use this product, it makes them so natural looking and the colours are perfect for blending in with my darker hairs on my head.
I'm blonde so find it difficult finding a good eyebrowe highlighter but this is the best by far.
The wax makes it easy to apply the colour.
I have had it for over a year too!
Deffo reccomend.

on 7/13/2014 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I worship this brow kit, being from the north of England eyebrows are a pretty big deal... We have to contend with the "Scouse brow" for anyone who doesn't know that that it google it! Ha! I buy the light one as I'm pale and have medium brown hair! This is a prefect match for me as even though I want them to be defined and darker than my own they don't look too much! I've had my kit for nearly a year and I'm not even half way through the wax and not even made a dent in the prouder... It will probably expire before I've used the entire

on 6/23/2014 9:11:00 AM

This is a fab eyebrow wax and powder that allows to to fill and shape your brows and makes them stay put all day. I'd highly recommend it. The little pack is lovely with 2 brushes and a miniature pair of tweezers (I love a good gimmick!) and is all in a neat little box. My only criticism is the lack of shades, there just isn't one to suit me! I'm currently using one which is too dark, but I can't find another brand that compares in terms of quality, so I guess I'm stuck with darker eyebrows until Benefit realise that eyebrows aren't all the same shade.

on 6/1/2014 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My absolute must have item!!! Recommended to many friends and family and on my 3rd purchase. Lasts for a long time. Worth the price.

Popular Brows Products