April 20, 2014 | 1701 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Boobie36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing product

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Katlynmorrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product it's the only eyebrow product I would use have tried loads and it's by far the best

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this stuff. I've never been a fan of brow pencils because I find they don't always look very natural, and I'm not really into the drawn on brow look. This gives me a very pretty, full brow, while looking super natural and the wax keeps my brows in place all day! It is pricey but it lasts for ages, and that's with me doing my brows practically everyday. The only negative [and it's not a huge deal] is that the lightest shade they have isn't really that light. I have blondish red hair and my brows are fairly light, and I find the "light" shade to be a tad too dark, so I have to apply with a light hand. Again, it's not that big of a deal. Definitely a must have for me!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lalalalara17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At $35, I consider this stuff expensive, but if you're looking for a brow filler that lasts and doesn't look too obvious, then it's worth at least testing it out at the store.

It's pretty easy to go too heavy-handed when first getting used to using it, in which case, yes, it will be more noticeable. But once you get the hang of lightly layering it, it's not bad. And as long as you don't go really heavy every day, this stuff should last quite a while.

I have black eyebrows, and use the darkest of the three available shades. I only use the wax in the kit because the powder is significantly lighter in color and way too light for me. However, the wax only works for filling in my brows; it does not hold them in place. I use a clear eyebrow mascara on top of this to keep my brows in their shape.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by AlexeRobert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I feel like I bought this product for a very expensive price when I could have found the same quality in cheaper brands... I have this product in light and I don't really like the brushes that come with it. I hae thick brows and I bought this to fill up the areas that are more scarce. I have difficulty reaching the areas I'm aiming for because I feel like the powder is too "powdery". And this gel is REALLY dark for a light colour. I can't use it because it's darker than my brows. Anyways, I bought it because I wanted to try this. It's a good product, if you have the money, the right brow colour and better brushes at home...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have Dark eyebrows and they are pretty thick but sparse in areas. I did go with the light and even so the wax is pigmented and dark and this does come out dark on me so you need to use a light hand. I use his in conjunction with the instant brow pencil and gimmie brow. This does a better job with complete dark fill and with the wax and clear brow gel or a little coat of Gimmie Brow I will get a look that lasts all day.

The price is higher on this and I know ELF has a simlar product for $3 however this is going on a year I've had this with very consistant use and I haven't hit pan yet. I will suggest investment in an ELF $3 slanted tip brush that's bigger and easier to use at home. The smaller brushes they have are great for travel or touch up but I find them aggravating to use everyday.

Overall a little pricey but the product lasts and I get the results I want.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by galleon84

I have the medium colour, and I think it is a little bit reddish for my brown features. So ı prefer using this product for special occasions at night, as it provides full eye brow look..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Shh23

This is a great kit. I never filled in my brows untill the girl at the counter showed me how. Now I can't go on a night out without it. Makes a real difference to my overall look. Lasts ages aswell.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by honeysighs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my third Browzings palette and that goes to show that I am sold on this product. I use this every single day- I get endless comments on my brows asking how I do them, and it's really so simple when using the Browzings kit. The pigmented wax glides on with the angled brush and the powder blends so easily and smoothly with the blending brush.. So worth the money. I am a Benefit junkie and will continue buying this product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Browzings is great! I was originally torn between the Benefit pencil or the wax and powder (Browzings) combination. For a change, I thought I'd give Browzings a try and that was December 2011! I'm using the same palette I bought then and have been using it everyday, so despite the price, it has lasted me a long time (and I'm only halfway through!)

The wax is pigmented so I had to be careful when applying it, and actually both my sister (who has it too) and I have found that the wax section tends to run out the fastest so use it sparingly! The powder is silky and highlights my brows nice and naturally.

When I went for a demonstration in Boots, the assistant did my brows quite severe with a really big arch, but that definitely wasn't what I was after. I'm a big fan of a natural look and this product highlights brows beautifully. I team it with High Beam on my brow bone which looks really good! :)