July 31, 2014 | 1264 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - NEW BrowZings

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I worship this brow kit, being from the north of England eyebrows are a pretty big deal... We have to contend with the "Scouse brow" for anyone who doesn't know that that it google it! Ha! I buy the light one as I'm pale and have medium brown hair! This is a prefect match for me as even though I want them to be defined and darker than my own they don't look too much! I've had my kit for nearly a year and I'm not even half way through the wax and not even made a dent in the prouder... It will probably expire before I've used the entire

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

This is a fab eyebrow wax and powder that allows to to fill and shape your brows and makes them stay put all day. I'd highly recommend it. The little pack is lovely with 2 brushes and a miniature pair of tweezers (I love a good gimmick!) and is all in a neat little box. My only criticism is the lack of shades, there just isn't one to suit me! I'm currently using one which is too dark, but I can't find another brand that compares in terms of quality, so I guess I'm stuck with darker eyebrows until Benefit realise that eyebrows aren't all the same shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Chanicejade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My absolute must have item!!! Recommended to many friends and family and on my 3rd purchase. Lasts for a long time. Worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Louisaa2215

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW! I loveeeee this product for so many reasons. Firstly, let me just say I have spent so much money on brow products who either fade in the first hours of the day or just mess up my makeup look. I have tried the sleek brow kit, beauty uk high brow, l'oreal EVERYTHING! But nothing compares to this. The wax is so soft and it is tinted which help fill my brows when I'm going for a more natural look. The powder is amazing. It's not super super pigmented so that you don't end up with super dark eyebrows but it's well pigmented to give you the desired look. The lasting power is great and I love the fact it comes with a mirror so I can check how they look throughout the day. The mini tools come in so so so handy as if I see a stray hair I could use the mini tweezers to discreetly pluck it out or use the angled brush to touch up if I smeared my eyebrows throughout the day. I can blab on so much but I can't get it out of how much I absolutely love this product. Definitely worth the buy;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Boobie36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing product

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Katlynmorrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product it's the only eyebrow product I would use have tried loads and it's by far the best

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this stuff. I've never been a fan of brow pencils because I find they don't always look very natural, and I'm not really into the drawn on brow look. This gives me a very pretty, full brow, while looking super natural and the wax keeps my brows in place all day! It is pricey but it lasts for ages, and that's with me doing my brows practically everyday. The only negative [and it's not a huge deal] is that the lightest shade they have isn't really that light. I have blondish red hair and my brows are fairly light, and I find the "light" shade to be a tad too dark, so I have to apply with a light hand. Again, it's not that big of a deal. Definitely a must have for me!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lalalalara17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At $35, I consider this stuff expensive, but if you're looking for a brow filler that lasts and doesn't look too obvious, then it's worth at least testing it out at the store.

It's pretty easy to go too heavy-handed when first getting used to using it, in which case, yes, it will be more noticeable. But once you get the hang of lightly layering it, it's not bad. And as long as you don't go really heavy every day, this stuff should last quite a while.

I have black eyebrows, and use the darkest of the three available shades. I only use the wax in the kit because the powder is significantly lighter in color and way too light for me. However, the wax only works for filling in my brows; it does not hold them in place. I use a clear eyebrow mascara on top of this to keep my brows in their shape.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by AlexeRobert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I feel like I bought this product for a very expensive price when I could have found the same quality in cheaper brands... I have this product in light and I don't really like the brushes that come with it. I hae thick brows and I bought this to fill up the areas that are more scarce. I have difficulty reaching the areas I'm aiming for because I feel like the powder is too "powdery". And this gel is REALLY dark for a light colour. I can't use it because it's darker than my brows. Anyways, I bought it because I wanted to try this. It's a good product, if you have the money, the right brow colour and better brushes at home...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

i have Dark eyebrows and they are pretty thick but sparse in areas. I did go with the light and even so the wax is pigmented and dark and this does come out dark on me so you need to use a light hand. I use his in conjunction with the instant brow pencil and gimmie brow. This does a better job with complete dark fill and with the wax and clear brow gel or a little coat of Gimmie Brow I will get a look that lasts all day.

The price is higher on this and I know ELF has a simlar product for $3 however this is going on a year I've had this with very consistant use and I haven't hit pan yet. I will suggest investment in an ELF $3 slanted tip brush that's bigger and easier to use at home. The smaller brushes they have are great for travel or touch up but I find them aggravating to use everyday.

Overall a little pricey but the product lasts and I get the results I want.