October 26, 2014 | 974 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - NEW BrowZings

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by miriammak97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail everyday brow product! I've been using it almost every single day for over a year and a half now and have only just hit pan (on both the wax and the powder). I have it in shade dark and though it is a little bit warm for me, I can work with it. Both the wax and powder have great pigmentation and pretty good staying power, however I wouldn't recommend going in water with it on. It comes with 2 mini brushes and a tiny tweezer which is great for traveling and very compact though they all get very dirty very quickly so you'll have to clean them often.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by CarmelaM

Pros: stays on all day, keeps eyebrows in place Cons: not too good for sparse eyebrows, makes the eyebrows look a bit too fake for my liking

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Nicnac806

I love benefit products but am the type of person who usually sticks to old favourites and find it difficult to move on to New products!
However I have recently fallen in love with this!!!!!
I really can't justify hd brows every 4 week's on top of my usual make up/clothes/shoes addiction and was used to using an eyebrow pencil which did the job but sometimes took a few attempts at applying.
I had some benefit vouchers to spend and was talking to the girl about my brows and she recommended this.
I'm super pale but I have very dark brows and lashes so I tried it in the dark palette!
So easy to apply, the benefit rep advised that despite there being two brushes for the wax/gel and the powder that you could actually load up your brush with the wax/gel then the powder and apply at the same time and you get the same results and she was right....
People keep asking me if I have had hd brows done when I have this on!! So I'm super pleased!
I have had this pallete for 5 months now and it's showing no signs of being close to being finished so great value for money because I use this daily!
The tweezers that come with this are really good if very small and sometimes fiddly.....
Basically a good brow wax/thread plus this applied well and you have saved yourself the 45 quid every 4 week's for hds! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Puddien

Words cannot describe how happy I am of this product!
Everytime I do my browes I ALWAYS use this product, it makes them so natural looking and the colours are perfect for blending in with my darker hairs on my head.
I'm blonde so find it difficult finding a good eyebrowe highlighter but this is the best by far.
The wax makes it easy to apply the colour.
I have had it for over a year too!
Deffo reccomend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I worship this brow kit, being from the north of England eyebrows are a pretty big deal... We have to contend with the "Scouse brow" for anyone who doesn't know that that it google it! Ha! I buy the light one as I'm pale and have medium brown hair! This is a prefect match for me as even though I want them to be defined and darker than my own they don't look too much! I've had my kit for nearly a year and I'm not even half way through the wax and not even made a dent in the prouder... It will probably expire before I've used the entire

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

This is a fab eyebrow wax and powder that allows to to fill and shape your brows and makes them stay put all day. I'd highly recommend it. The little pack is lovely with 2 brushes and a miniature pair of tweezers (I love a good gimmick!) and is all in a neat little box. My only criticism is the lack of shades, there just isn't one to suit me! I'm currently using one which is too dark, but I can't find another brand that compares in terms of quality, so I guess I'm stuck with darker eyebrows until Benefit realise that eyebrows aren't all the same shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Chanicejade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My absolute must have item!!! Recommended to many friends and family and on my 3rd purchase. Lasts for a long time. Worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Louisaa2215

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW! I loveeeee this product for so many reasons. Firstly, let me just say I have spent so much money on brow products who either fade in the first hours of the day or just mess up my makeup look. I have tried the sleek brow kit, beauty uk high brow, l'oreal EVERYTHING! But nothing compares to this. The wax is so soft and it is tinted which help fill my brows when I'm going for a more natural look. The powder is amazing. It's not super super pigmented so that you don't end up with super dark eyebrows but it's well pigmented to give you the desired look. The lasting power is great and I love the fact it comes with a mirror so I can check how they look throughout the day. The mini tools come in so so so handy as if I see a stray hair I could use the mini tweezers to discreetly pluck it out or use the angled brush to touch up if I smeared my eyebrows throughout the day. I can blab on so much but I can't get it out of how much I absolutely love this product. Definitely worth the buy;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Boobie36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing product

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Katlynmorrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product it's the only eyebrow product I would use have tried loads and it's by far the best