Goldwell Color Glow Fluid in Stay Red

3.4

When I had red red hair, I used the fluide (along with the shampoo and treatment from the Stay Red line) I found that it not only made my hair soft, shiny and manageable, but it also really vamped up the colour. It did not weigh down my hair either which is a plus, as I have fine hair. Upon reading the other reviews, my recommendation would be to use all three products together as a system to obtain the best result. I had no problem keeping my red looking fabulous.

Final Verdict: Yes, a must have - don't skip the fluide!!!
Recommend: Yes most definately, along with the shampoo and conditioner/treatment from the same line. They work most effectively together!

on 1/29/2006 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This review is for the shampoo and I am not liking how my hair feels like straw afterwards and it does not really deposit any color.

I would just use the Color Stay Treatment and skip the shampoo for a regular color safe shampoo

i think this stuff is so great! keeps my hair soft and shiny and also really adheres to the hair so it doesnt wash the color out. not sure why the other reviewer's were complaning maybe they werent using it properly?anyways i will buy again when i run out,which is a ways away. i like to use it sparingly,since its not that cheap and a little does go a long way.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It smells a little funky when pumped out in your hand but when you put it on you don't even notice. After using it I can definately see the red in my hair enhanced, although not very dramatically. It also stained my palms red, so I recommend washing your hands immediately after and be careful about it getting on your forehead during application. It's a nice product but not something I "need". I use 3 pumps on my right above boobs length hair.

on 6/19/2005 11:51:00 PM

This is supposed to be a moisturizing leave in that deposits red color back into hair. Great concept, and I really liked pump dispenser as well. But unfortunately I don't think it's doing anything. It's not moisturizing my hair nor it's depositing pigments to my hair. It's getting to the point I wonder why I use this product except trying to use it up. Aveda brilliant damage control spray and Graham Webb Halo Leave-in color sealant foam are much better.