Lancome Soleil SPF25 Body Lotion with Pure Vitamin E

3.0

on 7/30/2007 11:29:00 PM

Pros: Easy to find at any Lancome counter, no stinky sunblock smell, provides good sun protection.

Cons: Greasy, greasy, greasy! I have fairly dry skin and live in a dry climate, and if I use lotion under this, I'm a greaseball all day long. Is greasy even when used without lotion.

Will use up but will not repurchase.

on 6/21/2006 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Once again too greasy for me. Feels more like a lotion. Pricey. Exchanged it for the Lancome Ultra SPF 40, which felt lighter at the store.

I got this in a beach package including this, Soleil SPF30 for face and a cute blue beach bag for 54$CAD. Both sunscreens are 33$CAD alone, so this is a good deal, saved 12$ and got a free bag. Since it is made in the USA, mine has all these ugly stickers on it due to the fact that in Canada, everything has to be bilingual (English and French). The product itself seems ok, has UVA/UVB protection, paba-free, no smell, but the texture was really thick and creamy. I find it's a lil hard to spread so I took off a lippie. Overall, just an average product, nothing special, would not buy again because as much as love Lancôme products, I was really just interested in the deal lol.

on 6/19/2005 1:48:00 PM

$26 for 5 fluid ounces (150 ml). Bought this to get the gift, of course. I will not use a lotion during the day unless it has SPF. My husband calls me the the sunscreen police, but I harass only him about it, I don't go around foisting my opinion on strangers, those people need beatings. As a body lotion, this takes a while to sink in. My derm told me 20 minutes is good, but this never quite sank into my neck. Has a very nice smell, great for the body, but really greasy and won't sink into the skin of the face and neck. I really prefer a sunscreen that I can use for both my face and body. I don't believe I will repurchase, but wanted to try this product and caved when a gift came up. Nice as a body lotion, but too greasy for me and I want something I can use everywhere. Contains Parsol 1789 and vitamin E.