Clinique Soft-Touch Creamy Blusher

4.2

ingredients: cyclopentasiloxane [] dimethicone [] polysilicone-11 [] isododecane [] coco-caprylate/caprate [] nylon-12 [] silica [] trimethylsiloxysilicate [] tocopheryl acetate [] hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer [] ethylene/methacrylate copolymer [] triethoxycaprylylsilane [] isopropyl titanium triisostearate [] polysorbate 20 [] phenoxyethanol [] [ /- mica [] titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [] iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [] bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) [] red 7 lake (ci 15850) [] ultramarines (ci 77007) [] blue 1 lake (ci 42090) [] yellow 5 lake (ci 19140)]

on 4/14/2011 10:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't normally wear blush, but I love this color -- it's in "Sunny Blush" & it's so beautiful. It gives me a healthy glow & the texture is great.

on 6/6/2005 5:42:00 PM

Very Creamy not for oily skin. Great for dry skin in winter.

on 1/23/2004 1:28:00 AM

I have this in Warm Glow, which looks fairly bright pink in the pan, but goes on looking incredibly natural. (I am fair with pink undertones) It is *very* easy to blend, much more so than gel or liquid blushes that I have used. I would definitely repurchase!

on 11/6/2002 12:30:00 PM

I love this cream blush! It's the best one I've ever tried. It dries to a powder finish and blends very easily. Definitely would recommend this.

on 12/20/2001 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this blush in sweetcheeks, which is a nice medium to dark pink. This cream blush comes in a compact, so you use your fingers to apply it. The compact is cheap, the hinge on mine broke quite quickly and the mirror is totally useless. But, the blush is nice. It applies sheerly, evenly, and gives a great natural flushed look. My only issue is that I have to apply this over foundation, it will not hold well on bare skin; it applies strangely.

Popular Blush Products