September 23, 2014 | 867 users online

Blush - Clinique - Soft-Touch Creamy Blusher

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by beccaFTW

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't normally wear blush, but I love this color -- it's in "Sunny Blush" & it's so beautiful. It gives me a healthy glow & the texture is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2005 5:42:00 PM More reviews by rays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very Creamy not for oily skin. Great for dry skin in winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 1:28:00 AM More reviews by sugarbomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Warm Glow, which looks fairly bright pink in the pan, but goes on looking incredibly natural. (I am fair with pink undertones) It is *very* easy to blend, much more so than gel or liquid blushes that I have used. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2002 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Siemsi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cream blush! It's the best one I've ever tried. It dries to a powder finish and blends very easily. Definitely would recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2001 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Marbela

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this blush in sweetcheeks, which is a nice medium to dark pink. This cream blush comes in a compact, so you use your fingers to apply it. The compact is cheap, the hinge on mine broke quite quickly and the mirror is totally useless. But, the blush is nice. It applies sheerly, evenly, and gives a great natural flushed look. My only issue is that I have to apply this over foundation, it will not hold well on bare skin; it applies strangely.