April 20, 2014 | 1471 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Schnuggle Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried a sample of this and liked it. This is the only massage bar that i actually like. It contains powder so does not feel as greasy as all the other massage bars. I love how my skin feels after using it. It smells very calming and nice.

I would purchase this.

Update: oops, i just found out this is a body butter and i'm suppose to wash it off...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I figured out the best way to use this product! Yes it is a little expensive. And yes it has an herbally smell. I feel the best way to use it is when you come out of the shower and your body is moist, even if you have some drops of water in it it's okay! I, as recommended store mine in a tin. When I come out of the shower and I'm a little wet I just use it like a body butter, and just like some other reviewers said it does turn into powder (just a little bit) which I love because it doesn't stay greasy like say mange too or strawberry feels forever do. It does melt faster than some of the body butters, but when i use other body butters i have to put on a lot of dusting powder due to the heavy amount of grease they cause. Schnuggle doesn't cause any. Only mega problem, the scent isn't my cup of tea.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by dolce8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I didnt know how to use this so I tried both ways.I used it in the shower,but it didnt glide easily over the wet skin,kind of weird feeling,I felt I didnt clean my body properly.And I just got idea to try it on dry skin.I dont know wether it is supposed to be used in shower or after shower on dry skin,but I will only use it on dry skin.I prefer some foamy soap or shower gel in the shower then this.
BUT I love the fragrance of this body butter,used over dry skin it smells more intensive then used in the shower.I like the smell so much,I will buy again.I recommedn to try if you have sleeping problems.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by eskimo122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. I've used it a handful of times and the bar is already significantly diminished in size. I like the herbal-y smell because it is not sweet. It smells like lavender plus some other herbal smells i cannot put my finger on. Not so sure about the non-greasy claim; if you rub this over your skin enough it will get oily. I also found that if i scratched my skin the product would lift off like wax. Perhaps this is due to the corn starch. So... smell is pretty good but besides that this product is a huge waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by kkostera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

darn, i took a chance, hoped i liked it but the scent... can't put my finger on it but i do not like it too much. Positives- it is not as oily as the massage bars, dries kind of like a powder but negatively- the smell really is like the old soap in school bathrooms if you get that... it would be great if vanilla or something else. Costs alot for what you k dispointing.nd of

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by CaytiKyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ordered this product online and was very excited to receive it, but it was a big let-down. It felt just ok on my skin (I used it both ways, dry and in the shower) but the problem is that mine smelled awful. I love all the herbal scents listed in the description, but it truly did not smell like any of those or any combination thereof. Mine smelled like a strange and very unpleasant combination of plastic and rawhide (gross, but I don't know of a better way to put it). I have worked with essential oils for years, and my best guesses are that they either a.) Forgot to add the oils entirely, b.) The oils or base that they used were rancid, or c.) Sent me one that is way past its prime. I'll use up what I have since it wasn't exactly cheap, mixing my own oils in to mask the funk, but I will certainly not purchase this again unless I get it from the store and can verify firsthand that it doesn't reek.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

No matter how you use this...dry or in the shower as recommended you come away soft and moisturized but dry and not greasy. The wonderful lavendar smell is great for helping you fall fast asleep. And this is better than say SleepyHead because you go to bed dry and dont have to worry about getting your sheets oily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by aeresu

I picked this up by accident instead of King of Skin but I was intending to try it anyway so I kept it. It leaves an oily film on your skin a bit like Buffy, but without the exfoliating effect. My skin feels soft but not as smooth as I'd like it and Schnuggle leaves a subtle scent. I'm not sure that this has helped me sleep better though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by miscreant_minx

Great body butter, especially for summer. I love the fact that Lush body butters let me "moisturize" in the shower, so I can skip the lotion step on busy days. This one goes on lighter than any of the others when you swipe it over your skin (you might doubt whether it's doing anything at all). But when you pat yourself dry with a towel, you feel how smooth and soft your skin is - and unlike some of the other body butters this one doesn't sit on the skin for any amount of time, so you can get dressed right away. I personally love the herby mild scent, but it's not for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2007 3:46:00 PM More reviews by mitulove

This is a staple. I don't use it all over as that would be overkill with the oil, but it works wonders on my elbows, bum, and hips that are prone to drying rashes. I rub it on after a soak, gently rinse off and pat dry with a towel--lovely!