October 1, 2014 | 1164 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Soft Cream Blush - Soft Kiss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by foofighter99

I love this blush. The perfect "true rosy cheek" colour for my colouring. It is smooth on application with fingers or sponge, not overly frosty or shimmery, light as air and blends wonderfully. I can't find it anymore and I'm upset. I can't even find anything that is similar, even in a different line. I gave it a "1" for packaging as it was very poor as the lid kept coming off in my makeup bag. You could use this on your cheeks and lids with lipstick and mascara and look fresh and vibrant. Very sad that I can't find it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2007 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Ravenus

Lovely pink-nude flush colour with enough pigment and spreadability .Gives a refined healthy-looking glow to the skin when it warms up after some wear and gives the skin a smoother appearance .
Amount of pigment is very much dependant on the type of foundation and moisturiser you use under it though .

I bought Cocoa Kiss - hoping for a bronze/beach look but it looked very ruddy on my NC15 skin and didn't spread as well at Baby Kiss .

I bought Rose Kiss v recently hoping for a more intense version of Baby Kiss , but it lacks the luminosity and pigment of Soft Kiss and instead gives a washed out dull , appearance with shimmery particles in its place which just looks and feels like a cheap product - I'm going to see if I can return this ....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2007 2:36:00 PM More reviews by bumbles26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush, it looks so natural which is the kind of blush I was looking for. I think it would suit most skintones too. It lasts all day and very easy to apply and it makes you look like you've just got a natural glow about you, not obvious and lovely :) Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by jenjuliet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oooooooooooooh love love love! I had Baby Kiss awhile back and always thought that was too bright, but this shade is much more muted and yummy. Perfect size to carry in my purse makeup bag for a soft, healthy flush of color. And I have always loved the packaging for Rimmel's blushes and single eye shadows, the thin little square and snap lid is too cute. Since these are becoming very difficult to find I would have liked to have bought a couple of backups, but there was only one left in the display! Eh, if they're gone forever then I'll just make it last as long as I can.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2006 8:12:00 PM More reviews by jinglecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The color is perfection- nude infused with pink in just the right proportion for cool or warm tones. This creates a subtle flush that is very refined looking. The texture of the product is stiff, I find finger application best so the heat of skin helps to spread. The good news is it lasts on the face. Also makes a fab nude lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2006 11:24:00 AM More reviews by arp4235

This was awesome! I used to have a Rimmel "Colour to Go" thingee that was just like this, but with gold shimmers in it. When I could no longer find it I was so crushed- but now I have this to replace it with! It is creamy, and looks like "real" blushing action, rather than some powder that looks like it is sitting on top of your face. I love this stuff- it is so cheap that you should rush out and try it NOW! As a bonus, it can also be used on eyes and lips, and it comes in a small package so it is great to keep in the purse or for travel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2005 3:16:00 PM More reviews by riffrandal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush. My skin is oily all over and I haven't had great luck with cream blushes. But this one is excellent. "Soft Kiss" is a beautiful soft pink nude and the color lasts all day, even on oily skin. It blends easily and looks natural, no streaks or weird textures like some blushes leave. I have very fair skin and this color is perfect. But I suspect it would work on pretty much any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Splee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Rimmel products in general are fairly hit or miss in my opinion, and I was not expecting too much from this Soft Cream Blush, but holy smokes this is a nice blush! I figured that since this is a cream blush (even labeled “Soft”) the lasting power would be zilch and this would melt off my face soon after application. Once you apply it on your cheeks the texture becomes powder smooth and this blush lasts all day on me, pretty impressive, and for such a cheap price, wow. Soft Kiss is a non shimmery neutral nude colour. The packaging does royally suck and it certainly would not travel well, but it still gets high marks for the product. I think these blushes have been discontinued, as there were only a handful left at my local Wal-Mart, and Walgreens and Long’s did not have them at all. Such a shame!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2005 9:35:00 AM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful, natural almost nude color and gives me a very natural look. My skin (NW 20) may be a bit darker in the summer months due to sun exposure, but I imagine this color will be perfect for fall and winter. The packaging is tiny and inconvenient, but the color, texture, staying power and price make this a great buy. I picked it up for $2.50 at Meijer. I'll definatley try more colors. Great buy!