Dove Replenishing Body Moisturiser - Normal Skin

Price: $

on 4/7/2011 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product for a few simple reasons: it's light and absorbs into my skin quickly, it doesn't have an overpowering scent, and you get 375ml of product for a few dollars.
the only thing that could make this product better, would be a pump.

on 1/30/2006 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I absolutely loathe this stuff and I regret picking it up off the supermarket shelves without really trying it out first. Has the consistency of watery goop, smells incredibly strong - and not in a good way either. I find the scent so chemical and overpowering, it's just vile. To make matters worse I think its moisturisation capabilities are non-existent, it sinks in fast but my skin still feels dry afterwards.
And if buying this crap once wasn't bad enough, I was cosmetically kidney-punched a second time with my mother's purchase of one of their hand creams. The EXACT same crap, consistency, smell, everything - was in the tube. I still have reoccurring nightmares about this stuff, where I open all my cosmetics and find it inside every bottle...

This is an ok body moisturiser. It smells kinda nice and doesnt have a greasy feel. I dont have very dry skin (possibly because i moisturise every day) so this moisturiser works fine for me, winter or summer. I like that you get alot of product and its reasonably priced. I have been through a couple of bottles of this stuff and i can definately see me buying this again in the future.

on 7/21/2005 1:17:00 AM

This is a cheap, effective moisturiser for normal skin with a non-greasy consistency that absorbs quickly. The scent definitely needs some work though - it smells chemically and wierd although not strongly so.

on 6/15/2005 1:49:00 AM

I've been using this for ages because my parents have an account at the store so i can get it for free, and they don't really have much of a selection for moisturiers...but anyway, this stuff is ok, it's cheap and you get quite a lot of it so it lasts, but it just doesn't feel like it moisturises enough. it's very light and absorbs really quickly, so it's good to use in the morning after a shower, but you probably need to use something thicker at night and during winter. it's a good, light, summer moisturiser i think

Popular Lotions / Creams