December 22, 2014 | 1163 users online

Mascara - Avon - Daring Curves Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2011 5:15:00 AM More reviews by satinmannequin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's light, leaves natural lash effect and doesn't clump or stick your lashes together. It doesn't make your lashes really thick or long, still if you are for a really natural look - it might fit you!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara didn't do anything to my lashes! It didn't really curl them at all and even though the brush LOOKS cool, it certainly didn't add any extra "oomph" to my lashes. Won't purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this mascara about a few months back, and I did not like it. It smudged, and clumped like crazy! My lashes looked horrible, but in the mascaras defense I'm never good with the spiraled brushes. If you are than this might work for you. Other than that there's nothing eles I want to say about this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by fihe

I love this mascara! it has a twisted brush. I'm not sure if that makes much of a difference but I just think it's interesting :P it isn't extremely thickening but it's very lengthening. I use just one coat of the Black mascara on my top lashes and it looks lovely! I'd buy it again but it appears to have been discontinued.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by makelemonade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Did nothing for my lashes except make them look worse - clumped together and spiky.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by BlackxInfinity

I LOVE this mascara. I usually buy all my mascara from Avon, as they always have sales (any 2 for $8 which saves me a lot of money!). I fell in love with this mascara in black, but it doesn't last long. The tube is probably one of the smallest of their mascaras and it lasted me about 2 months (I don't use mascara everyday so I'm sure it would last even less for someone who uses daily).

This is the one mascara that HOLDS A CURL FOR HOURS that I've found I liked.

But they don't sell it anymore :( so I'm off to try their three new formulas!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by kristmas5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in Black.I really like the formula. the wand seemed a little funky at first and didnt seem to coat my lashes very well, but after using it a few more times, I really do like the wand and especially the formula. it has great lasting ability and does not clump or smudge at all!
I would totally get this again, maybe try it in Brown.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by cinz06

This is one of my favorite mascaras. I haven't found one that's a 5, but this mascara works pretty well for me. I don't care much for the brush; I use this mascara like I would any other. What I like about it is the formula. It's not goopy like other mascaras which can weigh your lashes down and make them stick together and look unatural.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by itshyorish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after somebody recommended it, and I'm glad I did buy it!
The formula is just awesome -rich and creamy, and it makes my lashes look gorgeous -and no clumps!
Definitely one of my favourites
Only down side is that it doesn't give quite enough the dramatic effect

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by coralpatience

not good, didn't do anything for my lashes =/