March 2, 2015 | 1772 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2015 3:34:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this from Sephora, and was able to get a few uses out of it. I did love the way it felt going on my skin, but I probably wouldn't purchase a full size, simply because I couldn't really tell a difference in using it with foundation vs. using my foundation without it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2015 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Kayla19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has absolutely ruined my skin. I've always had flawless skin and rarely had spots, until I used this primer. My skin doesn't tend to react to things, so when I see reviews like this I just ignore them. After a week or two of wearing this primer I got loads of hard white spots on my chin area which were literally impossible to get rid of. In the end I had o go to my doctor who prescribed me an acne cream to get rid of them. The primer itself is okay, I didn't feel as though it was better than any drugstore primers I've used.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2015 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Honestly, I don't like this Primer. I got a sample of it from a Sephora purchase and I was still oily. I was excited when I got it because it's high end and I do use high end concealer, foundation and some eyeshadows, never high end primer... The Ulta Matte primer I use is actually better than this. At least I have a practically full bottle of that!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2015 1:50:00 PM More reviews by gentvictoria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Never thought about using a primer before until this little bottle caught my eye. At first it seemed ridiculously expensive for such a small bottle but when I tested it, I realized why. A little bit of product goes a long way, literally use less than a droplet of it every time I apply my make-up and it covers my whole face so the size of the bottle will really last a long time. And it really does work! My base make-up goes on a lot smoother because of the primer, and I've noticed it is also helping my skin as the foundation is not sitting directly on my skin. I am yet to try the different type of primers from the smashbox collection, but if like myself you're a bit unsure of which one to choose this is a perfect first primer.

Pros:
- a little product goes a long way
- helps with make-up application&longevity
- feels great on the skin

Cons:
- slightly on the expensive side

Overall:
- Considering I never used a primer before, I don't know how I can now live without it! Had it for a couple of months now and the bottle is still almost full, it will last me a long time but when it runs out I will definitely be buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Brittanyyy93

Soo worth the money, this is my HG primer. Makes foundation application much easier, blurs any imperfections and enlarged pores. Improves the wear of my foundation throughout the day, definitely a product I wouldn't wanna live without.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 12:44:00 PM More reviews by annamx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

SUCH an amazing product, makes my skin feel so smooth and my foundation goes on perfectly, blends well and lasts all day. Has a bit of a weird smell but not overpowering. Price is expensive but it lasts a long time, I've had mine for 3 months and I have over half the tube left. Packaging is very good. Make sure you allow it to dry before applying foundation, as if it has not dried it will just rub off and take your foundation with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2015 12:33:00 AM More reviews by asiarobyn

i feel like this is the most known primer , but it's definately not the best. It feels good on my skin and doesn't break me out but it also makes my makeup slip and slide and doesn't cover my pores well. It's one of those feels good on my hand primers.

If its any help in deciding if you want this primer , I'm mixed with a medium skin tone, kind of pale because it's winter and my skin is not only combination , but also acne-prone
( have used this primer for 4 months on and off)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2015 10:46:00 AM More reviews by leenaangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this primer to be wayyyy too greasy. I don't have oily skin, so I didn't think it would matter. it made my skin feel nice, but I didn't last an amazing amount of time or make my skin super flawless. I really wanted it to work, especially since I paid over $40 for it, but I decided to return it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2015 12:11:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not a big fan of this primer...very plain, basic and too expensive. It does feel very silky smooth on the skin but IMO if you are going to use this product you might as well try the Monistat Chaffing gel since they are nearly identical.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Caracara87

My go-to primer. If you think it's too oily/greasy you are probably using way too much! A little goes a long way! I'm talking like smaller than a pea size! I use a buffer type brush and put a drop or two of this primer and a squirt of smashbox 15 hour foundation (my HG foundation!!) and buff it onto my face. It is amazing stuff!