February 1, 2015 | 1098 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Brittanyyy93

Soo worth the money, this is my HG primer. Makes foundation application much easier, blurs any imperfections and enlarged pores. Improves the wear of my foundation throughout the day, definitely a product I wouldn't wanna live without.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 12:44:00 PM More reviews by annamx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

SUCH an amazing product, makes my skin feel so smooth and my foundation goes on perfectly, blends well and lasts all day. Has a bit of a weird smell but not overpowering. Price is expensive but it lasts a long time, I've had mine for 3 months and I have over half the tube left. Packaging is very good. Make sure you allow it to dry before applying foundation, as if it has not dried it will just rub off and take your foundation with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2015 12:33:00 AM More reviews by asiarobyn

i feel like this is the most known primer , but it's definately not the best. It feels good on my skin and doesn't break me out but it also makes my makeup slip and slide and doesn't cover my pores well. It's one of those feels good on my hand primers.

If its any help in deciding if you want this primer , I'm mixed with a medium skin tone, kind of pale because it's winter and my skin is not only combination , but also acne-prone
( have used this primer for 4 months on and off)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2015 10:46:00 AM More reviews by leenaangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this primer to be wayyyy too greasy. I don't have oily skin, so I didn't think it would matter. it made my skin feel nice, but I didn't last an amazing amount of time or make my skin super flawless. I really wanted it to work, especially since I paid over $40 for it, but I decided to return it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2015 12:11:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not a big fan of this primer...very plain, basic and too expensive. It does feel very silky smooth on the skin but IMO if you are going to use this product you might as well try the Monistat Chaffing gel since they are nearly identical.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Caracara87

My go-to primer. If you think it's too oily/greasy you are probably using way too much! A little goes a long way! I'm talking like smaller than a pea size! I use a buffer type brush and put a drop or two of this primer and a squirt of smashbox 15 hour foundation (my HG foundation!!) and buff it onto my face. It is amazing stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2015 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Christina09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this primer but damn it's too expensive. It smooths on nicely and covers my pores very well. My foundation goes on very well overtop and lasts all day. In the summer I'll even just wear this to smooth out my skin. But honestly the ELF primer has the same texture and does the same thing and it's only $3. I wouldn't buy this again just because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2015 10:02:00 AM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I know this was one of the first big primers to show up on the market, but apparently I have been living under a rock because I had a premium sample from Sephora and absolutely love this stuff. Now it's not 24 hour coverage, but I'm going to give it a solid eight hours, which I'm content with. I don't have to touch up my powder when I'm at work anymore. My face looks so nice and pretty with this. I just have a smoother complexion and texture. I have oilier skin so I'm going give the oily skin version a try next.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an average product. Works the same as drugstore primers

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used my sephora points to try the full sample size of this product. To be honest, it's alright. It glides on smooth, makesy foundation go on nicely and most importantly, it doesn't make my breakout.

I love benefit's porefessional. I think it does a better job at filling in pores compared to the smashbox primer.