July 28, 2014 | 1309 users online

Lotions/ Creams - H2O - Hand and Nail Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by sinleeangulo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at Marshalls for $6. It's worth that, not $18. It has a very strong scent that's tolerable. I like it that it's a pump bottle. Will buy again if I see it for $6.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Nataliegsno

This is a really nice hand cream. I usually use the body shops hemp hand cream but this hand cream is even better. It makes my skin legit feel like silk and hydrates my cuticles. Even tho it says it's a nail cream I wasn't expecting it to do much for my nails I just kinda thought they wanted to make it sound more appealing but it does make my cuticles look a lot better. It doesn't feel too thick or greasy on your hands and it absorbs quickly which is important for me bc I'll use it more often knowing it won't feel gross on my hands. I also like that the cream is sold in two different sizes so I can keep the smaller one in my purse. It's not expensive and works well so I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by TalfourdJones

I have been using this product for so many years and I love it. It makes my hands lovely and soft and helps my nails to grow.

I use 1/2 a pump in the morning and then 2 pumps at night after I have used a cuticle oil, and I make sure I rub it into my cuticles. If I have any residue, I use it on my elbows.

Cannot say enough about this product. It is the BEST

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best lotion EVER!!! I usually hate using hand lotion because it always feels greasy but this doesn't feel greasy whatsoever. The smell is okay...not the best but it's not intolerable. I notice as it sinks more into your skin the smell gets a bit odd but it's nothing that will keep me from buying this again. Even though it's a bit pricey ($15) I will not hesitate to buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by amethystglow

Got rid of my dry skin very quickly. Best hand and nail cream. EVER.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by velouria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my HG hand cream - I have a travel size tube in my purse at all times and two pumps in my home. The scent is wonderfully intoxicating, yet not overpowering, and suitable for men and women both. This isn't an emergency hand cream formula but rather for everyday/general use.

I had to take off two lippies for the packaging as the pump gets gunked up and clogged pretty easily towards the end of the product's life cycle, and I always have to whoop the remaining cream out manually with a few good thwacks to the bottle base.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a frequent user of hand lotion, and hate the often-greasy, sticky feel they can have. Though this lotion is free of that unpleasant texture, it doesn't sink in as quickly or fully as I'd like, and the scent is too perfume-y and strong. I don't think I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 7:20:00 AM More reviews by garrulous

This is my favorite hand cream ever. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes well without leaving a heavy, greasy after-feel that a lot of other hand creams seem to do. It's the only thing that prevents my hands from reaching that crepe-paper feel in the middle of winter.

The scent is fresh and unobtrusive, and is a good choice for both men and women.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 10:53:00 AM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I H2o's almond-flavored products. I keep the hand cream by my nightstand and put on every night. It is fairly rich, and I love the smell. When the bottle had little cream left it became impossible to get it out with the pump. I had to switch tops with my body lotion which is still pretty full. Now I just flip the bottle over, and the remaining cream is coming out throw the flip-top hole.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2008 1:14:00 AM More reviews by talexs

This hand cream is no where near as thick as some of the other creams I keep in rotation, but the fragrance is absolutely amazing and keeps me coming back.