Shiseido ff Crystal Tear Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think this line was discontinued here in Japan, which is a shame, because I wish I bought more shades. I really like this gloss. It goes on smooth, doesn't dry up my lips, and adds just the right amount of color. I have the Orange 1 shade, which is a salmon-pink with slight shimmers. The result is smooth with a nice sheen, but not a shine (I don't like super shiny glosses, because I don't want my lips looking huge.). Best of all, it's odorless and flavorless, which is standard for Japanese cosmetics. The container is small, but I've had it for almost a year and it doesn't look like it's running out.

ff is another sub-brand of Shiseido only available in some Asian countries. (www.shiseido.co.jp/ff) The Crystal Tear glosses come in cute little tubes with an angled doe-foot applicator (similar to Glam Shine by LīOreal). There are 6 colors available, of which I have 5. I could not find any color codes on the tubes, I think the color names are only written in Japanese.

All the glosses are shimmery, have a gel-like texture (not sticky) and are unscented. Since they are not sticky they donīt last as long as other glosses and they are rather sheer.

I have a light salmon-peach, pink with silvery shimmer, pink with golden shimmer, mauve with golden shimmer and brown with little silver shimmer. All colors look great on me (PPP, NW15) and would flatter a variety of skin tones. They cost about 800 Yen in Japan and contain 3gms.

Popular Lip Glosses