Desert Essence Body Boosting Conditioner with Jojoba Oil

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I found this very greasy and had to wash it off immediately since I felt like I was wearing a helmet. It was very oily and am surprised that they would call this a body building formula.

on 2/21/2007 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I'm gonna have to pass on re-purchasing this one. It was so runny that I lost most of it down the sink drain when I tried to pour it in my hands to apply to my hair.

on 1/26/2007 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used other Desert Essence products and liked them very much, but this conditioner did not work for me. It left my hair with fly aways, and my hair was flat and oily in appearance. After a couple days of use I noticed that some of my hair was falling out, I don't know if this was because the conditioner left tangles in my hair, or if it was an ingredient in the conditioner. I discontinued use because I have never had a conditioner make my hair fall out before.

on 6/14/2005 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product to go with the body boosting shampoo. This conditioner has a different scent to the shampoo, which is Rosemary and Lavender. The conditioner has a Lavender scent to it, but no Rosemary. The conditioner is pretty moisturising, but light enough for every day use. It contains Aloe Vera, and also Kukui Nut. My hair feels very soft and shiny after use, and remains tangle free all day. Not sure that I love it enough to repurchase, I defintely prefer the shampoo, but this is defintely worth trying.