Jergens Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer

3.6

AQUA, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIHYDROXYACETONE, CETEARETH-20, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PETROLATUM, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, TOCOPHEROL, OLEA EUROPAEA, AVENA SATIVA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS, PERSEA GRATISSIMA, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, STEARIC ACID, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BHT, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ERYTHRULOSE, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA.

on 4/10/2015 12:09:00 AM

This stuff is awesome! The new formula actually smells good, which was the only fallback of the old formula. It gives you a nice, even, gradual tan that isn't orange or fake looking at all. Usually you can tell within a couple days, and by a full week it's the best it's gonna get! After that you can usually reapply every 1-2 days for upkeep. The hardest thing for me is just remembering to do apply! Also, don't wear white after application, or it will rub off onto your clothes. I just usually put it on before bed and sleep in pjs, wake up, shower and you're good to go! It is a little expensive though, IMO. I guess not compared to other self-tanners, but since you use it close to every day, it goes pretty quick. I can usually kill a whole tube within a month. Overall, my favorite (gradual) self- tanner by far!

on 4/6/2015 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have white, white skin. I don't tan; I burn, blister, and peel. SPF 50 for me. This gradual tanner gives me enough color to minimalize the spider veins and bruises and look respectable in capris and skirts for the summer.
I used the fair to medium formulation. It gave me a natural light golden tan. The smell isn't the greatest, but for 7 bucks, I'm not complaining. I exfoliate, use the Neutrogena sesame oil, pat dry, and apply the Jergans. I wear latex gloves and rub it in well. Save the knees, ankles, elbows, and knuckles for last. I've had no streaks or orange color. I mix it with a little moisturizer for my face. My tan is not deep, and I'm not going to try a darker shade, because this looks natural on me. The self tanner smell disappears after 15 minutes. It dries in about 15 minutes too. Gives me enough color to my face to avoid foundation in the summer. All I need is tinted moisturizer, lipstick, and mascara for the summer. I've noticed no smears on clothes or sheets. Great product, great price.

So I bought this after running out of some. I gotta say they improved the formula! The lotion smells more tolerable. The lotion doesn't appear sparkly on my skin, either. So it's already better than the old kind. I've used it for a few days. Builds a nice, decent tan. Looks nice. Doesn't look orange. It can be a little streaky if you don't apply evenly enough, though. Especially around the hands & ankle areas. Otherwise this product is pretty solid. Liking the results so far!

on 2/12/2015 5:49:00 PM

Love this product! I think I have the renewed formula cuz the one I have smells good. It has sweet honey smell. Tanned in less than a week! I tried it on my arm first and while i was showering i noticed that the tan part was my arm. I am now applying it all over and i could see a HUGE difference. Will def buy again! Soon!

on 12/22/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

IN LOVE. This gives the most natural tan and the color is just phenomenal..yes I just said phenomenal. IT IS FANTASTIC PEOPLE. The only flaw is the god awful scent..I recommend applying at night and showering in the morning. Or else you will probably smell like urine and pretzels (gross but the truth)

on 12/21/2014 1:43:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! It truly does give such a natural looking tan

on 9/21/2014 4:16:00 PM

I love the color of this tanner. It's so GORGEOUS. Because it's a lotion application is ridiculously easy. If you apply it just as your regular lotion, you don't get streaks or miss a spot. Love it!! And the smell is great. It's kind of coconut-y? It's a great smell. The only resin I have this a 4 was because I wore a white bra and it totally transferred onto the bra. None of my other tanners have done that. So, that's something to be aware of. But other than that it's great!!

on 9/20/2014 10:13:00 PM

I just started Natural glow for face for fair skin tones about a week ago and I already see a nice light tan. This is the fist tanning lotion I've ever used on my face and wanted this because it slowly builds a tan and you don't wake up orange the next morning. But after second day using it I started see nice natural looking tan. I am very sensitive to smell and this doesn't bother me at all, can barely smell anything. I use it almost every night after washing my face and I mix it half with my regular face lotion. I definitely would recommend this product esp if first time using tanning lotion and scared of orange fake looking tan

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am pale and I lovveee this product! It smells good, it is so easy to apply, it looks natural and not orange at all, it's just one of my favorite things and I really can't fin anything negative to say about it.

on 5/25/2014 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have to admit I was a bit skeptical because I'm pretty fair and didn't want to look like an Oompa Loompa. The color is gradual and natural- not orange-y at all. It's also really easy to apply- not streaky at all! Within about 2 days I noticed a difference, and by the first week I really did have a "natural glow" :)
The smell is really good for a sunless tanner, however I wish it was a little more moisturizing. I like the price too- it's $10 and the bottle lasts. Overall great product for people who don't get tan! Worked for me!

****UPDATE**** This stuff rubs off everywhere! Be warned! It takes a while to "completely" dry.