Physicians Formula Sunlight

4.3

on 10/10/2012 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

although this bronzer says it's for medium to dark skin, I'm able to use it on my fair skin with a pretty good result. I normally use it for contouring, but sometimes I'll just use a little on my cheeks for a nice glow. I like how it has a happy sun in the middle :) I don't find it to be too orange or shimmery either. I use this almost every day, in rotation with my Physicians Formula Healthy Wear bronzer in Light.

on 12/3/2011 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a drugstore product, this isn't horrible but on my slightly tanned Asian skin, it doesn't show up at all. It's hardly build-able unless i swirl my brush into it 50 times. Though since it has some shimmer in it, sometimes I use it for an subtle all over glow over another bronzer. I will not be repurchasing.

on 3/18/2011 11:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is probably a good bronzer for someone with medium to dark skin, on my super pale skin it just looked too orange and fake even in the summer when I have a tan it's just too dark, besides all that the excessive glitter is really not my cup of tea, I like soft, gentle bronzers, I dont want to look like Im covered in glitter.

on 1/18/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love to use this as a finishing powder to set my concealer & my matte finish foundations. It's gives my face a luminious quality that is beautiful! It's like an msf natural for a fraction of the price. The bonus is that it does not oxidize on me.

on 11/19/2010 12:42:00 AM

PRO: really nice natural brown colour that goes on evenly
CON: excessively glittery and sparkly. My boyfriend said I looked ridiculous and I had barely used any and it was in the shade, let alone in the sun, i looked like disco ball.
Waste of money.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am an african american girl and I have a medium caramel tone, this stuff doesnt give me a bronze look since I already have the skin color however, the shimmer does show up pretty well its not too shimmery if you apply it right but it does show up especially when you take pics I think it would be great for the summer or when the sun hits. I like the stuff but since it doesnt really give me a bronze look but shimmery, I think that I will just stick with a face shimmer lotion

on 6/14/2010 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I never wore bronzers before this and I've bought this bronzer twice now. It just fits well with my anemic pale yellow-olive skin and it makes me look healthy. I wonder how I got through a day without it. I must have looked like a zombie :/

on 5/3/2010 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is my HG bronzer, it gives me the perfect sunny glow. i paid $11 for mine at shopko, and i'd like to say i'm extremely impressed. i apply mine with a kabuki brush and it gives me a flawless sunkissed tan complexion. it doesn't look fake or muddy. it's a bit on the expensive side but it's definately worth it. i've had mine for almost three months and i've barely made a dent. and i wear mine everyday. i'd repurchase this again.

on 1/17/2010 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

i love this bronzer, i've probably used it for five years? I'm extremely pale, and this still looks good on my skin. When i put on self tanner and am darker, this still looks good on too!

i snached one when they had $5 off coupons attached to them, not to mention they were on sale for 6.99 AND i used a 20% off ulta coupon and i ended up getting one for 65 cents~!

on 11/22/2009 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

PF's bronzers are great but this is one of the best ones. I am NC35 and this gives me a great glow and believable tan look. I set my foundation with this. I stay looking fresh and tan the whole day. Great for people who have yellow undertone. You can add glow or tan or both with the shades in this bronzer. Read the instructions on the box. You can use this for contouring and even highlighting the whole face.

Popular Bronzers