Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment

3.5

INGREDIENTS: WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, POLYETHYLENE, NIACINAMIDE*, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, STEARYL DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL**, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4***, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE^, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT^^, ALANINE, ARGININE, BETAINE, GLYCINE, LYSINE, PROLINE, SERINE, THREONINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, SODIUM PCA, SORBITOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SUCROSE POLYCOTTONSEEDATE, ALLANTOIN, PETROLATUM, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, CETYL RICINOLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, RED 40, BLUE 1.

on 5/29/2015 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I've been using this for years. It doesn't irritate or breakout my acne prone, oily skin. I actually think it helps soothe my skin, because if I have an inflamed breakout it will be significantly reduced by the next day.
It also doubles well as an eye cream for me.
Even though it's in a jar, the soothing effects convince me that the nianmiacide and green tea, etc, are working as anti-inflammatories.

on 5/27/2015 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hrm bought this and initially liked it but I feel like the fragrance may be irritating my skin I feel like when I put the cream on like I need to put more is it me or does it feel really thin maybe I should try the Olay total effects range instead??i probably wouldn't buy it again I will try their other range

on 5/18/2015 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am disappointed in this product. It feels like this moisturizer just sits on my skin and isn't absorbed. It has this strange sticky feeling that won't go away no matter how much I rub it in and by the next morning my face is super greasy. It had no effect for me besides making my face smell good.

on 11/6/2014 9:41:00 PM

Really loved the old formula which the cream was silky n color was purple...new formula is sticky n color is white...don't know what to use now :-( hate when they change a good thing!!

on 7/19/2014 8:48:00 PM

I stopped using this product after I realized it caused me to break out. It also has a strange tacky feeling and the scent is way too strong. I switched to the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 moisturizer and my acne disappeared.

I had the same problem with the Olay Regenerist "micro-sculpting" cream, so there could be something in the Regenerist line that causes me to break out. I never had a problem while using Definity, but unfortunately it was discontinued.

I love the velvety smooth texture of this cream, but with my sensitive, oily skin it breaks me out. The only place I can use this without getting large red bumps on my face is right under the eyes, but after applying and leaving overnight for several times a week for a few months, I've yet to see any changes. I'm also not a huge fan of the strong scent or the packaging--the cream easily gets in the threads of the screw-on lid and it's quite messy and looks nasty. For the price I paid for this, I'm disappointed and would not purchase again.

on 7/4/2014 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Lovely night cream that absorbed easily into my skin and gave it an immediately silky texture. Personally I need more hydration for my dehydrated skin but applying this liberally after my night regimine managed to keep my skin soft until the morning. Occasionally I would apply it in the day if a little extra moisture was required. I found it good value as it did a reasonable job and have paid much more for less effective moisturisers. packaging would be more sanitary if it were not a tub, but only a small gripe. I'm currently exploring the world of night serums but would happily buy this product again as the results were great compared to many other night products I have tried.

Im not exactly sure if i agree with the pricing it seems a little too pricey especially if you're planning to get the whole line. But my opinion in this and this is coming from someone who has suffered from acne and oily skin, i absolutely love love love this cream. It like gives you a mini lift ever night and it really helps the skin heal (regenerate) ALOT faster. Like when I wake up in the morning, i fall in love with my face. It always looks so skooth and well rested EVERY DAY! Even after one day use! Yes, it DOES feel like as if you just put on a primer or something but I love that texture! And it has a smell but it doesn't bother me at all! And contrary to what my other fellow reviewers said, i love the purple color (: i definetely recommend it and my mom uses it every day too! The best night cream esp if you have acne!

on 4/24/2014 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Finding a good moisturizer can be daunting. I just found this to be disappointing on a lot of levels. It smells like laundry detergent, for some reason it's the same shade purple as the jar it's in. I don't think this is a good cream if you have dry skin, and it leaves a weird powdery feel on the face almost like a primer. I don't think it's really helped the appearance of my skin.

on 1/26/2014 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

That cheap bunch of ______ at Procter and Gamble! I'd used this stuff for years, abandoned it for something else, and returned to try the "improved formula." Yes, the formula seems to be better - fast absorbing, feels moisturizing, less "tacky" to the touch, and they got rid of that farkakta packaging that was so beastly to open. And although there' still DMDM hydantoin in it, they got rid of the parabens.

So what could be bad? The fragrance. It used to have this lovely, sophisticated (if slightly strong) scent that I just adored. Putting it on every night was so delightfully ritualistic. Now? If I wanted this smell on my face, I would rub a stick of Dove deodorant on my upper lip. Same. exact. stank. I know there are many who love the smell of Dove products; I am not one of them. If you are, hey, great! Congrats! Please enjoyed this now ruined-for-me product. I guess I have to wait until the unscented version comes out. Bad job, P&G, very bad job.