November 29, 2014 | 1171 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Colorama - Turquoise Seas

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this color! I would describe it as "mermaid tail blue" It's an icy turquoise color exactly the shade of the ocean around St. Thomas. This is one of my top summer shades of nail polish, I love it for a pedicure. The polish itself wears very well, definitely the full 5 days (at least on toes...I've never worn it on my fingers in the several years that I've had it.) The polish stays bright and shiny and is true-color with only two coats. I'd definitely recommend this shade to anyone looking for a bright, fun shade for summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2006 3:04:00 PM More reviews by jennyguest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great color, awesome blue, very fun. Goes on very well (and I can get lazy when applying polish). Nice bright shade for summer, espeically on toes! Would repurchase if I need a blue.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2005 2:59:00 AM More reviews by pure_grace

Very pigmented and shimmery. It's a nice turquoise hue with gold shimmer in it. I found it a little streaky, but that's because I've never experience deep shades with lots of pigment in it. I love turquoise, so that's why I bought it. It looks nice with medium length nails, with long nails it looks a little blah. Repurchase is a definite if it's not LE!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2005 7:17:00 PM More reviews by wildcardgal

I also found this polish a bit thick but it dried quickly enough and it didn't bubble. It stood up well enough, didn't chip or anything but I got bored with it three days later and removed it. Two coats were sufficient to make the color even, it's a very intense slightly greenish blue. Looks fabulous with a glitter topcoat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2005 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Gradle

This is a shimmery turquoise shade that is nicely pigmented and fairly cheap. The polish was a little thicker than I'm used to, but it could be that turquoise isn't a big seller and this one had been on the shelf a while. This isn't a shade that I see myself using too often, so not sure I'll ever need to repurchase, but if I do, this one is exactly what I was hoping for. It's bright, shiny and fun for summertime!