Lumene Dream Mist

4.1

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

As a CVS employee, it feels so good to look at the new planograms and such for the up and coming cosmetics and skincare. When I first browsed through our Lumene wall, I was esctatic with this Dream Mist! Its simple and refreshing and sets my liquid foundations perfectly. I particularly love the nozzle, because it directs into every inch of my face, and settles quite coolly. It Makes My Skin Dewy and fresh :) A plus Lumene!

on 5/3/2008 11:26:00 AM

Thanks again to this websight for reviewing this wonderful product! My mineral makeup was looking rather chaulky after application. After applying my foundation, blushes and mineral veil I spray my face with this and it gives a nice " dewey" look to my skin which I love. Its sort of like what my makeup would look like after about four hours of wear, nice and blended into my skin. If you enjoy a very matte look with no shine then this is not for you but I am just loving the way it gives my skin a nice glow and really blends the minerals on your skin for a more natural non made up look. What a fantastic product.

on 3/12/2008 9:14:00 PM

One of the more affordable "water sprays" Love it for travel to dry climates.

I like this. I made up a glycerin/water mix of my own and put it in a spray bottle and use this as my daily moisturizer, but this aerosol spray provides a much finer mist for touch-ups during the day.

I got this at CVS BOGOHO, and will repurchase and stock up the next time Lumene goes on sale, unless the grapefruit seed extract proves to be a problem for me.

If you prefer a totally matte finish to your face, this probably isn't for you.

on 3/12/2007 12:58:00 AM

Love the Dream Mist...I was going to use Dream mist to set my Jane Iredale mineral makeup...I don't like her Do2 mist.
But..I use it everyday, right after I wash my face. I shake the can and spray a light mist on my face...I let it drip dry...and follow sometimes with night cream. In the morning I use it as a refresher!

I've notice my skin has felt softer and moist!

I'm goin to buy another can and keep it in the fridge for the summer to cool down with!! edit: I'm now on my second bottle...I just love this stuff I hope they never discontinue it!!!!!

on 1/23/2007 2:11:00 PM

I really like this product. At first, I thought it was completely unnecessary or a sham of sorts. Who needs water in a can to spray on their face? Well, once I tried it, I realize that I do! I use this after I apply my mineral makeup. It cuts down on dry patches, and makes it look more natural. I don't know if any of the other stuff in it has any real benefits, but I will repurchase just for the makeup setting ability.

on 1/22/2007 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm not sure why I bought this but I love it. It has not made it's way into my regimen, really. I will use it occasionally after cleansing and before moisturizing. I take it to work with me in case I ever decide to actually work out on my lunch break. Cool stuff. Fun to play with.

*update*
The glycerin undoubtedly breaks me out. No longer using, will not repurchase.

on 12/2/2006 5:02:00 PM

This mist is okay. It does what its supposed to - refreshes/moisturizes lightly - but thats about it. Its like the thermal water mists. I like my mist to moisturize slightly more and thats why I wont repurchase.

on 5/14/2006 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I returned this. Because it does absolutely NOTHING. No "dewy" glow, no moister look, no nothing. What's it for? Total gimmick. If I really feel I need to "mist", I'll add a little glycerine to a spray bottle of water and spritz to my heart's content (and for a lot less $$$).

on 4/10/2006 9:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

didn't like it at all. i thought it was just a spring water but it had some "grapefruit extract" and glycerin in it. you know, when you have sensitive skin - it's better to avoid such plant extracts especially in face care. (like Paula B. recommends).

I also tried to use it like a body treatment, but man! i prefer just common lotion and spring water.

Popular Moisturizers