July 28, 2014 | 2007 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Johnson & Johnson - Gentle eye makeup remover pads

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by hannahr20

Been using these make up pads for many years now & I love them, they don't make my eyes sore like some make up removers do & they take off all my eye make up. I usually stock up on these when they are 2 for 4 in Tesco so they are great at 2 a pot. LOVE THESE

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by queen1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used these eye makeup removal pads for years and purchased them from Big W or Woolworths. I rate them highly but have been unable to purchase them from either of the stores mentioned above. I live in Perth WA. Can you help me locate a supplier in the northern suburbs.
Thanks

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these, they are awesome for the price, they take my make up off so quickly and easily, the pads are lovely and soft and i'm not left with cotton in my eyes like when I use cotton pads and a bottle of remover. The only reason I took a lippy off was because of the tub, it would be really nice to be able to get refills because buying a new tub is I feel, wasteful. To try and solve this issue I purchased simple makeup remover pads which came in a paper like packaging with a peel back sticker, I loaded them into the jar and am now using them. I paid 1 extra for them than I would have if I had bought these again, and they are crap, they don't take my mu off at all - they are also thin and not as good quality as these. I will not stray again and will just ensure that my tub gets recycled. Lovely product, I recommend!!!

EDIT: I think that they have changed the formula of this product. Some of the benefits such as "cares for lashes" was not on the tub and the name was slightly different but it looked like exactly the same product. I will not repurchase as the second tub I bought was so ineffective. Also, the plastic tubs are really wasteful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are amazing, I'm already on my 2nd purchase and will have no problem buying them again and again. They are very affordable, come in little containers that hold a number of these pads. The container is secure enough for the pads not to have dry off even after resealing (some products DO have this problem!!). They remove all my eye make up (well, I use one pad for each eye) without irritating my eyes at all. This is almost miraculous as even some harsher cleansers have given me eye infections. One of the best eye make up removing products I've ever used!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by fiunit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think these are pretty good but they sometimes drag the skin around my eyes which I don't like- they're not as gentle as I'd hoped. They payoff for slightly sore eyes is usually all mascara and eyeshadow gone so I suppose its worth it! Nice sturdy tub which doesn't break if you take it somewhere, nicely scented, and very effective for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 6:13:00 AM More reviews by pinkchinchilla

These are a great quick eyemakeup remover when you don't want to mess about with cotton wool. The pads don't fluff either so you don't get bits of fibres in your eyes. No greasy residue....actually a clean, cool, fresh feeling. They remove my mascara and eye makeup no probelm....just press them on for 10 seconds before sweeping over the lid. Keep the lid on the jar tightly closed though....they dry out easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by llyangel

These did not work for me at all. I had to use so many pads to attempt to remove my mascara that I just about lost the will to live. I don't even use waterproof mascara and it still didn't remove everything. The pads were too dry which I think was the biggest problem. I threw these away - a complete waste of money. Will definately not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Aether

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic! The pads are soft, smell great, and dont irritate.. the only potential annoyance is the tub if you need to carry these, but then again due to it being so robust they dont spill open. As some of the reviewers below have mentioned, these are far better than messing around with cotton wool and a bottle of remover. These are perfect for keeping in the fridge or for use on holiday. Best I have used so far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 7:29:00 AM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm very impressed with these pads. Most eye makeup removers leave an oily residue around the eyes that I hate, or they do the opposite and leave your eyes red and sore. These leave your eyes as fresh as you'd like them to always be, with no residue. I press them into my eyes for 10 seconds to allow them to melt away the mascara, and then you don't need to rub at all. It's a lovely cool sensation too. Only gripe is that if you wore mascara every day you'd run out really quickly - it's not that they're expensive, it's just a pain having to remember to always buy them. So in a perfect world the tub would be GIANT! But definately one of the best new products to come along in the last year or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 6:47:00 PM More reviews by arianabanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Well i can safely (now that i know what it means) say this is one of my HG products. The lovely soft texture of the pads, the non-stingy remover and best of all - no residue afterward. I like to use one pad per eye. They are so lush, i just love them! Bargain too, better than any liquid / cotton pad combo i have ever tried. Two Thumbs up!