July 22, 2014 | 2088 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Fresh - sugarbath body lotion in lychee

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 4:17:00 AM More reviews by cottonpop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of the fragrant, soap and this lotion I brought from a set, this got to be my favorite. It's fresh, beautiful, crisp and light, it won't make your skin greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by oldjuly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was a gift from my boyfriend and I love it so much. Because it is so pricey and there isn't that much in the bottle I try to only use it on the days when I'm trying to feel extra pretty. It's light and smells wonderful.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2008 9:50:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fresh Sugar Lychee body lotion is a lightly scented body lotion. To me, it smells like freshly cut up tropical fruit sprinkled with sugar. This is not an overpowering scent at all. I found the body lotion to be a good moisturizer. It contains mango oil, shea butter, and glycerin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2008 7:03:00 AM More reviews by princessw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

if you have dry skin, do not buy this product as the lotion is runny and not moisturising enough. the fragrance doesn't smell of lychees; just a sweet sugary smell that fades off rather quickly. the bottle cap is difficult to push open too - you need to use brute strength. for USD25 a bottle, the price is not justifiable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2008 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

I know everyone loves Fresh products, but I have yet to find one I think is worth the excessive prices they charge. Don't get me started on that rose mask! Anyway, I got this as a "deluxe sample" with a Sephora order, which gave me about 2 generous uses of this lotion. First, I like how it smells. That's about it. It's a basic body lotion, nothing special at all to justify the price. No thanks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by hwywmn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My bottle says: SUGAR LYCHEE BODY LOTION

I love it. LOVE it. I had these two generous samples sachets, which I was avoiding because these products are 1) usually disappointing, 2) always overpriced...but I caved, and I am NOW infatuated with my skin.

I used to religiously use, The Body Shop Body Butter, (great for moisture, but so/so texture on me, and took forever to sink in), then Bliss's Body Butter (good smell, very average results, and very silicone-y), Philosophy, and on and on......

Then I decided I can't afford that stuff so it was back to Vaseline for Moi and we were doing fine.....but this stuff moisturizes me perfectly, absorbs nicely, smells really nice, but it fades so my fragrance isn't clashing, but it's how my skin feels......like velvety.....firm, supple, just so different in such an amazing way. I can not stop stroking myself (er...well you know what I'm saying). Every part of me is just so soft. I was happily surprised to see that it hydrates awesomely as well, Late at night, no dryness, or ash, next A.M. same story.

So yes..... Its $25 for the 10oz (competitive in high end brand world) but like waaay too much in real life. Still there just is no going back- I'll compromise with myself, Vaseline after swimming, and working out or whatever, but this stuff, for work, and romantical evenings....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2006 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Caramaria

UPDATE: 3/8/08 I wanted to add that I feel this IS moisturizing. I notice many reviews that say sticky...not moisturizing enough. I have severely dry skin...this is the ONLY lotion that helps. There is no stickiness so I am unsure of what others are noticing. It feels different...but in a good way. I especially enjoy the scent of this lotion. (the matching perfume is not the same if you ask me - I love the lotion scent but not the Lychee edp) It is definitely a light fruity scent - Not sure that it would clash with other perfumes as it is not strong. This lotion makes my skin feel so soft! I tried it before and decided not to buy it - but, today I went back and got my own bottle. I think the scent will compliment my FRESH Sugar and my FRESH Sugar Blossom Perfume and I really enjoy the feel of this on my skin. I do not get any stickiness as described in other reviews - perhaps the formula has changed...not sure...as I do get the feeling that others find this scent a bit stronger then I do and I do enjoy light scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2006 3:01:00 PM More reviews by hfields

I agree that in terms of moisturizing this lotion doesn't perform very well. Additionally, it does leave a slight residue on the skin afterwards. However I think the scent (it really does smell like fruit punch!!) is a refreshing break from all the other lotion fragrances I usually smell. If you're looking to invest in a great lotion, this isn't the one. But if you're looking for a fun new scent, and already have an arsenol of moisturizing lotions, than this (I believe) is a good one to add to the collection. It just depends on what you want it for.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2006 7:33:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

Very thin, watery consistency, so I must agree with redsoxfan - it reminds me of slathering on fruit punch. At first the smell is lovely (in very small doses, mind you), but then it dries down and settles into the skin, and it's just sugar and fruit, in the most artifical way.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2005 11:39:00 PM More reviews by JaneLee1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Mon dieu! While this lotion smells lovely, it's STICKY. I cannot justify spending this much for a lotion, and have to wash my hands after application. It just doesn't feel very good 'on'. Gotta love the packaging though.... it makes one feel rich. ;o)