September 22, 2014 | 1857 users online

Bronzers - L'Oreal - Glam Bronze All-Over Loose Powder in Rose Dusk

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by sconzzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product, it really is just the right amount of shimmer and colour, not to shiney and not to dark. I agree with the others, you cant stuff this up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2005 2:08:00 AM More reviews by kpgn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ladies, run right now to Target and get this on sale for 5 bucks before it is gone! I read in 'O' that a shimmery pink cheek will be in this fall, and was looking for something cheap before I hit the big money makeup. With this, I don't need anything else! The powder is very light, very shimmery, but also very controllable, so you don't have to worry about wearing too much. I use it with my Nars blush brush to give a glow to my cheeks. I'm not a fan of drugstore makeup, but if it works, I'll use it. Go get this now--the pink color will be in all fall.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Roseohope

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw this limited collection at my Target and had to try it. It is the perfect shade of Golden Rose. It warms my skin up and yet doesn't look over done. Very nice texture.
I used it for 2 weeks and got many people asking me what I was wearing!
I will for sure make another Target run before this one is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2005 5:31:00 PM More reviews by missytakespics

I had been looking and looking for something shimmery and rosey that wouldnt make my ruddy skin look even redder. i've tried tons of pink blushes and they all sucked. I was hesitant at first to even keep trying, but I saw this sitting on a shelf all alone and the words "Limited Edition" inscribed on the jar and told myself "why not?"
So glad i did. This is a loose shimmer, comes in a BIG jar with a sifter, all of which are very important to me. its a deep rose with gold shimmer, but when applied it goes on VERY sheer, just a hint of rose with a great golden sheen. i even used a dense kabuki to apply this, so used with a regular blush brush or skunk brush you could go even sheerer if you wanted. its a great alternative to the usual gold/bronze bronzer look, adds nice color without getting clowny - my only gripe is the limited edition-ness of it. but its a huge container so it should last awhile, but given my love for it, it may not.