October 1, 2014 | 1809 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Healthy Hands Hand Repair Kit [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved receiving this kit! I love the cuticle creme (separate review) and the banana lotion with the gloves is the the only thing that keeps my hands alive in the winter.The shea butter cream smells funny, but it does work. All together, a very nice gift... thanks Mom!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by hanulka

I really like this kit. The most useful product that I will buy again and again is lemon butter cuticle creme - better than anything Iīve ever tried - Mavala, Opi, LīOccitane... Iīve got a real problem with cuticle and this helps to keep them in a good condition for a longer time. Shea butter hand repair creme smells weird, but it sinks in very quickly and moisturizes very well. Beeswax and banana creme smells really nice, I like it. Itīs greasier than the shea butter one and it moisturizes well. Gloves are sweet, but I donīt use them very often.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2007 10:44:00 AM More reviews by trixkiddo

There's a lot I like and a lot left to be desired from this kit. The Banana Beeswax treatment is very moisturizing, especially when used with the gloves , which are adorable. I used Sally Hansen's gel cuticle remover, so using the BB lemon butter cuticle cream afterwards left my cuticles looking and feeling really soft. The only miss was the shea butter cream, a little bit does not go a long way and it absorbed way to fast. I got this kit on sale, so I'm not sure if I would buy it again, but I would definitely get the banana cream and cuticle cream separately again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2006 12:33:00 AM More reviews by hotchica104

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this kit. The price for it was sort of steep at $10.95 from my local feed store. My feed store has a lot of Burt's Bees products, including this kit. Here's my opinions on what it has in it.

Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme- It's of a sort of thin and watery texture, and the smell is odd, like a mixture of dirt and Res-Q ointment, one of Burt's good products. I'm not very fond of it, but I'll still use it.

Beeswax and Banana Hand Creme- This stuff smells delicious, like a banana Laffy Taffy. I like bananas, so this is a good product.

Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme- Excellent stuff! It smells like lemon meringue pie, and I already have a tin of it, so this tin will be my backup. It keeps my cuticles soft and they don't peel and bleed anymore.

Gloves- They are so cute! I love the bees on them, and they're great for an overnight hand treatment.

Booklet- Good tips and info!

Overall, this kit receives 4 stars from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2005 9:32:00 PM More reviews by VintageSinger

This kit contains: Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme, Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme, Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme, white gloves w/ bees printed on them, and a little booklet in a clear bag.

Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme - This hand creme is thick and luxurious. It smells just like ripe bananas. Slighty greasy, best used with the gloves for an overnight treatment. You'll wake up with silky smooth, mosturized hands. Comes in a 2 oz. pot.

Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme - Really don't like the scent on this one. It's too bitter. But it is a nice quality lotion. Best for those areas that really need it (like the back of the hand and knuckles). It's less greasy than the Banana Creme. Comes in a .56 oz tube.

Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme - Has a fresh lemony scent. Best used overnight with gloves. They mosturixe the cuticles and keep them from peeling in the future. Comes in a .60 oz. pot.

White Gloves - These are the cutest little gloves I've ever seen. I love the little bees printed on them. Great for overnight treatment.

Booklet - Informative booklet. Shows all of Burt's Bees hand products, and provides info and tips for hand and nail care.

Bag - Clear plastic bag with white drawstring on top. "Burt's Bees" printed across it in black. Good for storing kit.

Over all 4 lippies. An excellent buy for soft hands! continued >>