July 29, 2014 | 1189 users online

Highlighters - Bare Escentuals - Rose Radiance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

My all time favorite highlighter, face color, etc etc. This can be used for anything since it is all natural. I have used it for eyeshadow, blush, highlight, lipgloss, and as a subtle face color when I am looking very dull in winter.

It's a rose color but very sheer. VERY flattering on fair skin like mine and especially cool toned women like myself. It just appears as a natural rose color on the skin and doesn't scream "I AM ROSEY!" if that makes any sense. It's slightly shimmery but in a good way. Not disco-ball way.

I have two of them because I literally fear running out, even-though they come in huge containers for a great deal. This is by far the best face color that BE sells.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Kkrstdew

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love all BE products. This gives skin a soft rosé glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I first got this as a small trial size in a BE cheek kit like four years ago. It is a beautiful, natural looking glow when use with a light hand and blending. Works best when use with a mineral brush btw.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for radiances. I ordered three based off reviews here (bare, rose and pure). I intended to use them as eyeshadows. Rose Radiance ok, I definitely don't see myself putting it all over my face or using it on my cheeks as a highlighter, it just seems to have no staying power that way. I use it as an all over wash on my eye lids after applying an eye primer and it works but it is not a multi tasker imho.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I apply this lightly as a blush, then use leftover on different parts of my face to give me an all-over rosey glow. It's very natural and subtle. I love it. =]

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by xoashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a mini size along with Bare, Pure, and Warm (with the full-size brush, all for $10 from my local BE outlet store!), and Rose is definitely my favorite (followed by Bare). It's a perfect blush color or highlighter and if used in moderation, I haven't had an issue with looking too glittery when used as an all-over face color like the box it came in said it was to be used as. With the small amount needed to get the pretty rosy sheen, I may be using the mini size for a long while!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by wildadeb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had this for 2-3 years. A beautiful color but when I applied to cheeks was just looked like pink glitter on my face. I did like ok when I dipped lip balm in this. From all the good reviews I am going to give this another try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by kristicsus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this. My favorite blush by far, looks fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Chrysantza

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This came as part of the BE Renegade Chic pallette. That small jar is going to last me for a long time at the rate I'm using it - a pinhead-sized amount, worked thoroughly into the brush bristles and applied, is enough.

This is a good neutral-to-cool pink shade and is very flattering on me. Another thing I like is that it LASTS on my skin. I sometimes have trouble with blushes fading/disappearing on me halfway through the day, so I tend to layer powder over cream blush. This product does NOT disappear! I applied it at 7 AM today and it's still going strong.

I only wish the jar dispenser didn't release so much product every time the jar is tipped over or whatever. You really only need a tiny amount at once and so I find myself dipping out tiny bits from the HUGE accumulation in the top of the jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this blush! Rose radience is the absolute perfect blush for me! It has shimmer in it, which I love, and if you use it right (only use a very small amount at a time) you will end up with the perfect rosy glow :) I will be using this blush probably forever :) the only thing I would change is the packaging, I definitely think bare minerals could re-think there packaging because it is very hard to get only a small amount onto the brush, and I always spill it :( but that being said, even with the fact that I spill it every time I use it, it still lasts FOREVER! it is definitely worth the money, and I will continue to re-purchase :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No