November 28, 2014 | 1930 users online

Highlighters - Bare Escentuals - Rose Radiance

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so happy to have purchased this! I honestly thought that color would not pick up on my NC 42, bare escentuals medium tan skin tone. But on my skin, it appears as a rose, corally blush with sheen which makes my skin look so healthy as if I just came from a workout or something. Though I like mauve blushes, most rose blushes either appear to muddy or too mauvey and this is definitely not the case!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Heaven knows how many YEARS I've had a jar of this! Never, ever used it until recently. Many blushes go warm on me (except for the coolest of pinks) and I work under old, terrible fluorescent lights (public library) which cast a yellow tone on my skin. So one morning I'd finished my makeup but wasn't happy with my too-warm looking skin. I fished through my "COOL" blush drawer and found Rose Radiance, applied it lightly to my cheeks. So lovely!!! It adds the softest sheer pink tone to my skin!!! I just love it! After applying my bronzer, this is often all I need for healthy-looking skin. Who knew? I'm so glad I have this now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

My all time favorite highlighter, face color, etc etc. This can be used for anything since it is all natural. I have used it for eyeshadow, blush, highlight, lipgloss, and as a subtle face color when I am looking very dull in winter.

It's a rose color but very sheer. VERY flattering on fair skin like mine and especially cool toned women like myself. It just appears as a natural rose color on the skin and doesn't scream "I AM ROSEY!" if that makes any sense. It's slightly shimmery but in a good way. Not disco-ball way.

I have two of them because I literally fear running out, even-though they come in huge containers for a great deal. This is by far the best face color that BE sells.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Kkrstdew

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love all BE products. This gives skin a soft rosé glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I first got this as a small trial size in a BE cheek kit like four years ago. It is a beautiful, natural looking glow when use with a light hand and blending. Works best when use with a mineral brush btw.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for radiances. I ordered three based off reviews here (bare, rose and pure). I intended to use them as eyeshadows. Rose Radiance ok, I definitely don't see myself putting it all over my face or using it on my cheeks as a highlighter, it just seems to have no staying power that way. I use it as an all over wash on my eye lids after applying an eye primer and it works but it is not a multi tasker imho.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I apply this lightly as a blush, then use leftover on different parts of my face to give me an all-over rosey glow. It's very natural and subtle. I love it. =]

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by xoashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a mini size along with Bare, Pure, and Warm (with the full-size brush, all for $10 from my local BE outlet store!), and Rose is definitely my favorite (followed by Bare). It's a perfect blush color or highlighter and if used in moderation, I haven't had an issue with looking too glittery when used as an all-over face color like the box it came in said it was to be used as. With the small amount needed to get the pretty rosy sheen, I may be using the mini size for a long while!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by wildadeb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had this for 2-3 years. A beautiful color but when I applied to cheeks was just looked like pink glitter on my face. I did like ok when I dipped lip balm in this. From all the good reviews I am going to give this another try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by kristicsus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this. My favorite blush by far, looks fabulous!