September 23, 2014 | 939 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Harp lipgloss

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a great look for me. It's too pale, the bottle shows a dark rose, but on me it's a pale pink. The gold sparklies are nice, but I'd really prefer a stronger base. It has minimal staying power. The smell is a bit medicinal, but ok, and it isn't goopy. I wouldn't get it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by lucyli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

mt fav be gloss yet. great neutral color without being too shimmery. Edit: I returned this -- it turned orange on me. but someone else might like it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Blond_Babydoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this and I LOVE it! I actually went in a Bare Essentials store in Cleveland, so I could try different colors. I think if I would've ordered ones I thought I would like I may have been dissapointed. This was the last one I tried on and I love how it looks. It's got a little sparkle in it and it makes my teeth look whiter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2006 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this color is gorgeous!! It is a plummy brown with golden shimmer. It lasts well on me and has no scent and I like the texture. I wear this and Chanel Unity more than any other lipsticks/glosses. This reminds me of a more sheer more plum version of Unity.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2006 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

This color is stunning in the tube but barely shows up on my pigmented lips. Its a dusty rose with golden shimmer. On my lips however, its just a little pinker with golden shimmer. Can barely tell i am wearing anything. I do like that this has no scent and is quite moisturizing and not overly sticky. Retails for $14. NOt my shade however.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Luv_MAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite lip glosses. It's a great LBB color for me. It shows up as a peach-ish light rose color with very subtle shimmer. My only complaint is that it doesn't last long. I seem to have to apply often throughout the day. It has no smell or taste.
I'm sure I could find a cheaper drugstore replacement though b/c the color is nothing super special. I just bough it on a whim and I really like the color. It is the only BE l/g that I own.

UPDATE: Milani Lotta Lip in #05 Indulgence is very similar but without the shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2005 2:02:00 AM More reviews by wifeofdr2b

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is such a beautiful shade! I am a PPP with brunette hair and green eyes and this is amazing on. I love that I can vary the shade by either applying it heavy or light.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2005 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Shy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Eh. As with all BE glosses, the formula is amazing and will last longer than any other lipgloss you've ever had your hot little paws on. The undertones, on the other hand, make the gloss completely not wearable for me. Instead of a flattering shimmer (like BE's Nude, an amazing color), it's got this metallic frosty sheen that makes me feel like a cyborg or something. The color's nice, just not the undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2005 4:41:00 PM More reviews by kristymiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite lipgloss! I actually have several tubes of this shade stashed in my car, my purse and at home. It is a beautiful browny mauve with a bit of shimmer. Perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2005 4:45:00 PM More reviews by mmm12

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this online, and all the pictures I have seen shows the color as a much darker shade than real life

COLOR: medium dusty mauve color with subtle gold shimmer- no flavor/scent

PROS: Thick, long lasting, opaque color, can be worn day or night, neutral color that most anyone can wear.

CONS: A bit sticky.

OVERALL: It is an average lipgloss, it is just like any other BE lipgloss, but I think the biggest advantage this has is it really would look great on ANYBODY!

PRICE: $14 USD found at Bare Escentuals stores, qvc.com, and select ulta stores