September 3, 2014 | 981 users online

Scrubs - Collective Wellbeing - Collective Wellbeing Honey Buff

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this. I tried the Honey/Rose and hated it. First off the scent for me was gross and did not smell like honey or rose. The texture was alright. I do not think it did much to actually exfoliate my skin. Not really sure why, but for me there was nothing good about this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My HG face scrub is Exfolikate, but with the hefty price tag of $80, I had to switch. This is a good alternative. It's cruelty free, smells nice, and does a fairly decent job of cleaning my skin. For under 10 bucks at whole foods, hey it was worth a shot.

I wish it was a little more deep cleaning though. This is a safe exfoliator to use, because the beads are gentle and small. Everyone, please steer away from St. Ives, it only destroys your skin with its ruff edged seeds. That stuff destroyed my skin once upon a time.

This cleanser does its job for now, until I can get my hands back on Exfolikate. Would def repurchase though bc it works well on the body if you get sick of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by notalike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, how I love Collective Wellbeing products!! I've been using it for a couple of months by now and I love it. It is a very mild exfoliator with wonderful smell and gel like texture. The exfoliating granules are large but very gentle. Just wonderful. I use it 2x a week. Highly recommended. Of course I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2008 11:15:00 PM More reviews by mandy117

This is my favorite cleanser. It is gentle, and yet it works so well too. Most facial cleansers smell revolting, but this smells so nice. I love this whole brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by lalelilolu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. It's a pretty amber, honey color with particles that don't so much "scrub" as they delicately slough. They're not scratchy at all. I'm the kind of person who sometimes has a break out and sometimes doesn't, but this product doesn't aggravate my skin. It is very soothing. It smells good and feels gentle. I don't like CW's packaging in terms of how pretty it is too look at it, but this product is fantastic. One of my guy friends came to visit over the summer, and he tried my face scrub in the shower. He was raving about it as well. So I guess it's something that would be appeal to both men and women.

This was the first product that I tried by Collective Wellbeing but not the last. I have since tried a shampoo and conditioner of which I am also quite fond.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 8:01:00 PM More reviews by iamtr0uble

:D i am so happy i found this scrub. it is organic, cruelty-free, smells nice, & leaves my skin soft, clean & glowing. i have found my HG face regimen consisting of first cleansing my face with the John Masters Rose Foaming Face Wash, exfoliating with the Jojoba & Ginseng Cleanser, then 2-3 times a week I use Collective Wellbeing Honey Buff MIXED WITH Alba Botanica Hawaiian Pineapple Enzyme Scrub & scrub it lightly on my face & then let it sit there for about 20-30 minutes (the whole length of my shower) & rinse. Talk about SMOOOOOTH & SOFT SKIN OMG. Rinse with cold cold water, pat dry......use John Masters Green Tea & Rose Hydrating Serum & "Live Live & Organic Bee Yummy Skinfood" & their eye cream. For the mornings, I also use Kimberly Sayer spf 25 light moisturizer for the sun protection, it's non-greasy & doens't make me break out:) My face is glowing, smooth & even-toned. :D

Update: Stopped using Alba scrub.....now using Collective Wellbeing Active Charcoal Hot Pore Cleansing Scrub before scrubbing with the Honey Buff. Prolly would be too harsh for some others, but my skin handles it & comes out clear, smooth, glowing & soft. I still let the Honey Buff sit on my face like a mask so the honey heals & nourishes my skin. I guess the charcoal purges & the honey soothes/heals.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by caramelkiss19

I want my scrub to gently exfoliate not strip my skin, and this achieves that. I use this once a day opposite my clean change cleanser and my skin is very smooth and balanced. Now all I need it a good moisturizer to go on top and I'll be set!
**Update You're better actually getting a pure honey (Manuka) and using it as a mask for the same benefits.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

SOOOO soothing. Makes skin GLOW. It's very healing as well. The grains are very gentle, gentle enough for everyday. Exfolliates just enough. The grains in combination with the honey and all the awesome ingredients reveal new, healthy skin. I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 11:49:00 AM More reviews by jimsland

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

On my 2nd or 3rd tube of this scrub. This is definitely my HG scrub. One reviewer mentioned a chemically smell, to me it smells citrusy, very lemony. It contains lemon peel powder and lemongrass essential oil, which are VERY strong scents of lemon. The rose hip seeds exfoliate nicely without aggravating the skin like walnut shells (or other similar nuts). A small amount is all that is necessary, which is why I feel pretty good about paying a little more for it. Also, I try to keep an eye out for when Wild Oats has it's 20% all skin care sale (2 or 3 times a year). P.S. Rather dry, sensitive, VERY acne prone skin and now that I am 35 also have to worry about wrinkles now. Sigh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2005 2:47:00 PM More reviews by queenV

This is a great all natural scrub that I bought at Whole Foods for $9. It has tiny grains so it's very gentle yet provides good exfoliation & leaves my skin very smooth & very clean. I have combo, acne-prone skin that oftens reacts badly to scrubs, but no problems with this one. The only downside is the smell which is rather chemical (strange for a natural product!). Collective Wellbeing is a new brand from the creators of Davies Gate: www.collectivewellbeing.com