November 24, 2014 | 2001 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Eye Candy in Cotton Candy

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by anibee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Considering Hard Candy is own by Urbany Decay I was expecting the same colour pay out as most of their eye shadows and it dose. This should be used a highlighter or a blending colour. The package is cut but as said before there is not a lot of product in this pan which is odd considering how itís almost double for UD shadows.

Good but not Good Enough.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 2:39:00 PM More reviews by asphyxiad0ll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'd heard a lot of good things about Hard Candy, so when I saw this baby pink color with silver glitter throughout, I thought it would be great. However, I was NOT impressed. First of all, this is not worth the price I paid for it. It runs out very quickly [even though I haven't used it very often] and wasn't what I expected. No matter how much you layer it, it's difficult to get it to show up beyond a very, very muted bit. It also tends to stain my skin with extended wear. And the texture is so chalky it's very difficult to apply any eye liner over it except liquid. My only real praise for this product is the packaging - cute and fun to play with; and as those below me said, it works somewhat well as a highlighter or blended with other colors. It may work better on those with darker skin tones as well - but I'm pale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2005 9:10:00 PM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! Like the other reviewer said, it is a light baby pink with tons of shimmer. I did use this as an all-over color, then I topped it with MAC Fluidline in Rich Ground. I had just gotten an airbursh tan the day before, and with this combo against my bronzed skin, it really made my eyes look radiant. Even my BF told me how great my eyes looked that night. This, and him, are a keeper. =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2005 12:50:00 AM More reviews by countesscocofang

I actually like this color a lot. It's a very light baby pink with golden shimmer. I don't really use it as an all-over color, I use it more as a browbone highlight or even as a blush or body highlighter. The packaging is pretty cute, too... :)