October 24, 2014 | 936 users online

Crème - Prestige - cream to powder foundation

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product and a very good price. I use the Apricot which is NOT apricot at all but works very well on my fair skin. It goes on smoothly and covers quite well, but does tend to stick to dry patches and emphasise them. Also in very hot weather, it melts a bit. Still I am on my third one and like the product especially for the UK. My only gripe, and the reason I am removing 1 lippie, is that the compact breaks. Every one I have had has halfed in two. Maybe I am mis-using it, but I don't think so. it is not very cool to take a compact out of your bag that is held together with an elastic band!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupobssessed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very good quality cream to powder foundation. The texture is very creamy and light weight, This is perfect for my very dry skin, The color match is almost perfect as I bought this when I was more tanned but on the negative side you would most likely break out if you had oily skin. I use this for a under eye concealer alot and it does not crease in my fine lines. It has enough coverage to make my freckly skin disappear and appear flawless. you definately get a full coverage. For a sheer coverage I simply dampen my sponge. This is a great product

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2009 5:37:00 AM More reviews by pampam31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Kmart was having a sale on this so I purchased 'Apricot' since it seemed like my shade, but it really wasn't even close! The colour is nothing like the way it looks in the packaging at all.

But the consistency is so nice and creamy and easy to blend, I'm sure that if I bought the right colour I'll probably enjoy it more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Kit20

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried many creme powder foundations, some pricey, some not. This is by far the best I have tried. I use the apricot which is not apricot at all but suits my fair skin. Fantastic coverage, unless you have a rreally bad spot, you will not need concealer. This product would not be great for oily skin as it is very moisturising, however, I have found that if it is a hot day, you can use a little loose powder in our oily regions and it sets pretty well, it is also very good to touch up. Downside is the packaging. Both of the ones I bought broke at the hinge. Still for the price it is £7 I am happy to use a bit of sellotape.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by khymm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love this stuff! easy to apply & blend!
I'm NC20-25 in MAC and i use SAND shade. I use a damp sponge to apply for a sheer and dewy finish..

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Kitschiegoth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the full coverage of this product as it covers the broken veins in my cheeks and means I don't have to use concealer. I was told my skin looked ''flawless'' with this on!

The palest shade (Apricot) is perfect for my fair skin.

This foundation is probably best avoided if you have very dry skin.

The packaging is neat and contains a good size mirror.

I think for the price (about £7) it's very good value and performs like a much more expensive product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2008 11:35:00 AM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I also found this as a 75% off buy at walgreens. Cost less than $3USD. True as said before, once on the skin the product appears much lighter than in the packaging. Did not apply well with a foundation brush, I ended up with tiny but obvious balls of mu all over the place.
I want to like this so I'll try again using the sponge, as a primer, with one on my darker powders over it. It looks like it would work well for the days I want heavier coverage. Because of other reviews, I'll be taking close note on how long the coverage lasts.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by preci0us_dreams

I bought this in Honey for only $12.47 at Priceline. Extremely happy that it was 50% off! But that was only a bonus, cause this foundation is really great! The sponge makes it easy to apply giving good coverage. After using I dust with a translucent powder for it to set and it looks awesome. Will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2007 11:20:00 PM More reviews by decemberstarlight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This creme to powder makeup is even nicer than Milani's, which I thought was great. It goes on so smooth, and the finish is beautiful, powder perfection. I love how flawless my skin looks when I wear this. I combine the colors butterscotch and gingerbread. The colors stays true. This foundation is comfortable too. I really like creme foundations and how flawless they make my skin look, and my skin is far from flawless. If I had to list all the creme foundations I've owned starting with the best, Prestige would definitely be in the top two.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by katebuckley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation. I can't imagine how much money I have spent over the years trying to find a colour match, consistency and coverage that suits my patchy pigmented skin, which has a tendency to be very oily (when I'm not on Roaccutane) so I hope I can pause for a while at the Prestige counter. I bought it about a week ago, and so far have only good things to say about it...although the compact lid is difficult to open...I will gladly suffer that for the beautiful finish it gives my normally recalcitrant skin. One lippy off due to no inbuilt sunscreen (important for me) but I wear one underneath atm as my skin is dry due to the acne medication I am on.