BeneFit Cosmetics Lipstick in Flirt

4.5

on 4/25/2008 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is the same color as my lips so it makes a very sexy polished look. unfortunately i dont use it very often because i like to go a little darker on my lips, but when i want to look seductive AND natural then i use this! great w smoky eyes and dark colors, also great to mix it with lipglosses etc..i only wish it didn't turn out so matte and that it was more pigmented

on 7/31/2007 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

That is a wonderful pink lipstick that has a creamy and pleasant texture. I like using it with my pink/mauve Dior eye shadow and pink Dior blush. It looks great because the color of the lipstick is pink, but not overpowering.
So it is also goes great with some smoky eyes.
Plus, it lasts quite a long while on your lips.

on 11/9/2006 1:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The perfect creamy nude- babydoll pink l/s! Looks great with smoky eyes and/or a layer of gloss on top. I also wear it with Dandelion for a girly pink look (but not too pink! just right) This one stays in my purse.

on 10/2/2006 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a really lovely pink lipstick that is not too overpowering. I rarely wear pink but this color looks very good and I think would flatter most wearers. Pink can sometimes age the way a woman looks after she is in her 40's but this is not aging at all. Kudo's to Benefit!

on 8/1/2006 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Have this in the dandelion palette and will definately have to buy a full size one. It is seriously the perfect sweet pinky lipstick. I'm not really a pink lipstick kinda girl but this is a really subtle pink that is really flattering and complements dark, smokey eye makeup perfectly.

on 7/16/2006 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very wearable bombshell pink! Gorgeous everyday shade!

I just picked up two Benefit lippes (Um Um Uh and Flirt). Um Um Uh is a pinky-nude/YLBB everyday color and Flirt is a sexy dusty rose. I happen to like the texture of these lipsticks and I don't find them drying. BeneFit does not test on animals.

on 6/8/2005 5:30:00 PM

there's nothing that isn't great about this l/s! its a beautiful & creamy pink that has enough pigment to add color to my face, though not too much pigment so as to be an overbearing or loud pink. at $14 i can afford to experiment with the colors (can't see in person before i buy) and not hate myself if i don't like a certain shade. i will be forever grateful to benefit for all their lipsticks, but especially for this one! i will repurchase it again & again.

Popular Lipsticks