Lancome Plum Glaze

on 6/27/2005 4:11:00 PM

Nice, sheer, warm plummy reddish brown. I like this quite a bit, but already have so many plummy red-brown lippies already! (In fact, I have another JT in Sun Bronze that looks very, very similar to this except that Sun Bronze is a touch deeper and sparkly, while this is simply a sheer glaze of color). Sticky texture, good packaging (squeeze tube with slant tip applicator), high price, faint sweetish scent. Worth getting if you like this type of color and JTs.

on 1/17/2003 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a dark plum berry color. It's a lot darker than most Juicy Tubes. I only apply a bit of this and then top it with clear gloss because it tends to be a little too dark when worn alone.

on 1/16/2003 10:16:00 PM

This is a very pigmented darl plum shade that looked a bit harsh on me. I'm also not too crazy about the texture, it almost seemed to apply streaky on my lips.

on 1/14/2003 9:58:00 AM

This was nice, but I wouldn't buy it again, nice pigment & shade, but I didn't like the strong artificial scent & the stickiness factor which reminded me a lot of mac lipglass, but goopier.

on 11/14/2002 1:59:00 PM

This is a fantastic juicy tube! So many people complain that juicy tubes don't have enough pigment, but this one is a great exception. Highly pigmented and glossy, but not shimmery or glittery by any means. A very nice medium berry plum color. Very versatile. This also has the best of both worlds as it is as moistuirzing as a gloss and as lasting as a lipstick. Such a shame that it has been discontinued. Although I think the Beach Plum is supposed to be the newer version of the same thing.

on 12/19/2001 12:18:00 AM

Beautiful medieum plum/mauve.

Apply is with a lip brush and you'll get a lovelty sheer, non goopy, lasting wear from this.

Nice with or without lip liner. I use Lancome's Le Lipstique Natural Mauve with this.

Recommended for Medium Skin