Illuminare Portofino Porcelain concealer

on 8/3/2009 12:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It is pricy, but a great, FULL coverage concealer, for me (NC 20-25). A little goes a long way. When I have breakouts this is the only foundation I will use. It covers *and* gives a natural finish when blended well.

on 12/15/2007 3:40:00 AM

I love this concealer, my Mother loves it, my cousin loves it, and so does my sister! It really does cover dark circles. I always use a moisturizer before putting on any makeup. I pat and blend the Illuminare with my fingers, and then use a very slightly dampened sponge after applying my foundation to set and blend everything. A little tiny bit of this concealer goes a long LONG way, so though the price is mid-range to expensive, especially compared to any drugstore brands, I feel that it is good value for the cost, because the small tube lasts so long.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have repurchased this once already. I LOVE this stuff mixed with a little moisturizer because my skin is dry nowadays. Irish Girl, I'd return the product if yours looks gray, as this is yellow based; your tube may be bad.

This stays on all day, which is great because I am not one for touchups. What goes on in the morning needs to last.

on 6/8/2005 2:06:00 AM

Is it just me or is the color of this stuff way off.I bought it because it sounded exciting.However, when I wore it on my face and under eyes. people kept asking me if I felt ok.The product had a very grey/ unnatural hue to it right out of the tube.