December 29, 2014 | 1070 users online

Concealers - Illuminare - Portofino Porcelain concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by LeeleeBell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is pricy, but a great, FULL coverage concealer, for me (NC 20-25). A little goes a long way. When I have breakouts this is the only foundation I will use. It covers *and* gives a natural finish when blended well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2007 3:40:00 AM More reviews by sswhirlwin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer, my Mother loves it, my cousin loves it, and so does my sister! It really does cover dark circles. I always use a moisturizer before putting on any makeup. I pat and blend the Illuminare with my fingers, and then use a very slightly dampened sponge after applying my foundation to set and blend everything. A little tiny bit of this concealer goes a long LONG way, so though the price is mid-range to expensive, especially compared to any drugstore brands, I feel that it is good value for the cost, because the small tube lasts so long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 9:38:00 AM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have repurchased this once already. I LOVE this stuff mixed with a little moisturizer because my skin is dry nowadays. Irish Girl, I'd return the product if yours looks gray, as this is yellow based; your tube may be bad.

This stays on all day, which is great because I am not one for touchups. What goes on in the morning needs to last.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2005 2:06:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl05

Is it just me or is the color of this stuff way off.I bought it because it sounded exciting.However, when I wore it on my face and under eyes. people kept asking me if I felt ok.The product had a very grey/ unnatural hue to it right out of the tube.