October 23, 2014 | 1846 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Wear Infinite Waterproof Self Sharpening eyeliner in black

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

Not surprised at its low rating. I purchased this one in Black on sale to have a cheapie black eyeliner specifically for my waterline. This one was fine when I first purchased, but after a few uses, the endpoint has "smushed" so it is quite hard to make a precise application on my waterline. It is a mechanical eyeliner, so I cannot resharpen the point.

Also, I don't really like the Black shade. It's a very blue-black, which I think makes it look unnatural/harsh instead of a more brown-black.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by xhellodreamerx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in search of a new eyeliner at Target, and came across this one. It applies very black, and very smooth, but... This smudges really bad! ): I also noticed this has a strong smell to it. I wouldn't purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by ctanonymous

I have to say this is a terrible product. They say that it is waterproof, but it actually fades and wears off when it touches water, and it smudges like crazy. I only wore it for about 10 minutes, and it started smudging. Bad, bad, bad. I tried setting it with black eyeshadow and it still wouldn't work. Wouldn't repurchase, but I do like the solid black color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye liner... Supposed to be.. I bought long time ago at Sasa for only HKD 10. Yes! It's only HKD 10. It is a retractable stick and it comes in black and brown color. I love it so much that I bought them both. (Should've bought more for stocks..) Unfortunately, it's not available anymore anywhere here in Hong Kong. :(

It comes with a very neat and clean packaging. Also, it is very pigmented. It's very easy to wear off but who cares?! I can retouch anytime, and besides, it's only HKD 10! Not bad for a HKD 10 eyeliner with a known drugstore brand!

I would repurchase and repurchase and repurchase this product still if it's still available out there! ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by princesspeachx

I can't believe this has such a low rating! i absolutely love this stuff, i'm on my second one, and i almost never buy a second one of anything! i do have to reapply eventually in the day, but all in all this stuff looks amazing in my waterline. its a nice deep dark black, and it doesn't ever ever ever give me raccoon eyes, and thats my BIGGEST pet peeve with eyeliner. i can't stand ones that run all over my face, and this one never has for me. occasionally itll have a little gloopy in my tear duct, or a tiny tiny smidgen of it in my only fine line at the corner of my eye, but it isnt even noticeable, and it only happens when my eyes are REALLY watery. i love the newer "infallible" version of this (THATS my HG), but i lost it somewhere in my room, so im using this and i love it almost just as much. I will always continue to buy this eyeliner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Chubz

i most definitely prefer Revlon Colorstay Liner in waterproof over this L'Oreal one. it's doesn't seem like it's waterproof when it says so on the package. i guess it's good to use on the upper eyelid for light smudging, but i don't like it on my waterline... b/c it smudges and doesn't come on smoothly like my Revlon one does. wouldn't splurge over $5 on this one again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by saiyuri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When i first bought the product it was awsome i loved it. but then as time went on the so called sharpening tip wasnt sharp anymore and it smuges like crazy. Its water proof but i wouldnt buy it agian i think ill move onto liquid eye liner now.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this two lippies because the deep black color looks very pretty and because it's smooth as silk and so easy to apply. However, it smudges terribly, so there is no point in it being waterproof. I cannot recommend this, unless raccoon eyes are your thing.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Baked

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner smudges like crazy. It's definetly not worth the $7 that we wasted on it. It just looks ugly. I actually prefer liquid eyeliner. It has the same look as you would using a black crayon. It's semi water-proof. It'll fade after coming in contact with water.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2006 4:09:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used Loreal "Wear Infinite" Waterproof Eyeliner a long time ago and from what I can remember, it did the job. I liked that it was self-sharpening. However, it did not impress me enough for me to repurchase.