September 19, 2014 | 1830 users online

Loose Powders - GirLActik - Star Powder in Lace

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by MiuMiuLvoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love girlactik products and this is my favorite. it gives the greatest not too glittery highlights. i can mix this with any dry blushes or powders as well. very nice to give my face dimensions.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 1:19:00 PM More reviews by rbella

This stuff is great. I was looking for something that would give me a nice "glow" on the apples of my cheeks. I feel that just using blush makes me look a little boring. Using a little of this goes a long way. It gives you a really healthy looking glow without being too "glittery". I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

I love this...it really gives my skin a nice glow. Star Powder really finishes off my look and it definitely one of the best highlighters I've ever used. You can use this on either your face or body. Lace looks very pretty on my light skin. Very lovely product:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2005 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Libbycam

This summer, if you desire a "sexy, but elegant" shimmery glow to accent your bronze or not-so-bronze skin, then girlactik's Star Powder in Lace is a must-have. Housed in round, metallic lilac-pink lidded container with a plastic sifter insert is a twinkly silver-champagne powder (with a hint of peach). Star Powder is finely-milled giving it a smooth shimmer without the chunky, unattractive glare of some powders. Lace is a versatile shade which would flatter most skin types. To accent your bronze glow, load a fluffy blush brush with Lace and wisp softly over your cheekbones, bare eyelids, tops of shoulders and hands, even wisp some down your shins and lightly over your bare feet. My favorite trick is to sweep this shimmer across my neck and chest after applying my favorite lotion. The look lasts even longer. girlactik's Chic Powder is a great way to add sparkle to wintertime blues, but I really think summer is this powder's time to shine. >^,,^<