September 18, 2014 | 2089 users online

Bath Treatments - Aquolina - Pink Sugar Perfumed Sugar Bath Cubes

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2007 3:20:00 PM More reviews by highheelsrachel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didnt like these at all. They practically did nothing to the water. They were nice in the box but thats about it. Dont waste your time, its definately not a repeat purchase for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by FollowYourBliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The bath cubes smell great in the box, not exactly like the perfume but they have a nice smell to them. Other than that, these are horrible! They have no scent whatsoever in my bath water, the water barely even changed color. I so wanted to like these because I LOVE Pink Sugar but I would NEVER buy these again unless these were reformulated somehow.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2007 10:31:00 PM More reviews by shinygolden

As the others have said, lovely scent in the box, almost none in the bath. I got them for $5 at a boutique clearance, or I'd be cheesed off. However, they will make a *great* sachet. I will put a few in my drawers, or tuck some into little knitted hearts that I make for closet sachets for friends. So this isn't a total loss for me, not at all. But this product isn't what it should be. Like someone else wrote, I wish they'd make a Pink Sugar bubble bath--that would be heaven!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 12:41:00 PM More reviews by bacorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like the others, I have to give these a negative review. I am a Pink Sugar addict, and while these smelled great dry in the package, they smelled like nothing in the tub. No smell whatsoever. A great disappointment, Aquolina. Good thing I purchased for $3.99 at Marshalls.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2006 12:05:00 PM More reviews by laninadiva

I was so excited to see these at my local Marshall's store. I am a big fan of Pink Sugar and I am a bonafide bathaholic. Needless to say, I am a little dissapointed. They smell great in their packaging just like the perfume.Once you put them in the water, the fragrance just evaporates and I didn't smell anything at all. They barely turned the water any color . It was like I was taking a regular bath. Maybe I got an old batch. I may try them again from Marshalls for $5. Otherwise I wouldn't purchase them for full price, there are just too many other bath products out there I am wanting to try.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2005 10:18:00 PM More reviews by zaftigrrl

The smell good dry, but they didn't smell much at all in the bath. They are pretty and fizzy, and turned the water very very aple pink... I wouldn't buy these again, since you can buy bath fizzes at the drug store that smell better (in the water), and moisturize some. Dissapointing

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by jecmommie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the Pink Sugar fragrance - it is one of my favorites!

These are cubes that fizz lightly in the bath. I expected them to smell more like the fragrance. I think the fragrance to the cubes is nice, but it is slightly different than the perfume that I know and love. I think the scent needs to be much stronger.
It wasn't quite what I expected, but I still enjoy using the product. I wish they made a bubble bath in this scent - got it from Sephora.