August 21, 2014 | 960 users online

Treatments (Face) - LUSH - Flying Fox Temple Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by curseofsarcasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Scent: Gorgeous and sweet, strong enough to use as solid perfume, long-lasting.
Consistency: Firm, but melts easily onto fingertips for application.
Effect: Intoxicating, warming and relaxing. Leaves skin very soft and sweetly scented.
Packaging: small aluminium screw-top tin, handy and well-crafted but may dent.
Overall: One of my favourite Lush products - I carry it everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by xxanaisxx

Mmm I love the smell of this, it lasts ages and the packaging is really great. Definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by breyta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lush counter in my country was about to be closed down, so I got this for a song. It comes in a cute tin box, and smells like heavenly jasmine. I really want to like this one so much.

Alas, I got literally physically ill whenever I put this on!!! I dont know why, I would feel nauseous, dizzy and almost passed out.

It's just too bad, so I passed this away to a friend who loves it so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by anniezhang2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I reallllly like the smell. and it does work very well, make me peaceful and relaxed. I will buy it for my mum too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 6:50:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful solid perfume. Really extraordinary smell, seductive and longlasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Valou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh, how I wish I could purchase this in Canada!
Smells like the Youki-Hi bath bomb, Godiva Shampoo bar and Flying Fox shower gel.
The texture is creamy, I life a bit out with the back of my finger nail smoosh it between my wrists. I can't vouch for its effectiveness as a temple balm, but as a solid perfume, it's stellar.
I paid an astronomical amount of money for this on Ebay compared to what it retails for in UK stores, but it was still worth it, and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Lush: BRING THIS BACK IN NORTH AMERICA!! (please?)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2008 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's funny how one thing leads to another with Lush products.....I bought the Godiva shampoo after I fell in love with its scent and then I found out from this website that flying fox was the same smell. I had no idea that this scent was calming before I bought Godiva, it was only when I smelled Godiva by chance and felt instantly serene that I noticed its effect. When I read the flying fox temple balm product description I decided I DEFINITELY needed it - I am a stroppy cow and a half!! Some days it's all I can do to keep from strangling someone especially in my busy job. This costs quite a bit for a temple balm and comes in a teeny package but it's worth the money. The packaging keeps the dirt out (which I find a problem keeping it in my bag constantly) and it smells divine - you dont' need much at all. It really does help me calm down and doubles up as a perfume for me as well. I love this and I will buy it again...not that a "temple balm" is my idea of an essential item but if I did NEED one, this would be it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 8:06:00 PM More reviews by boogiedisease

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Discontinued in the US and Canada, but still available in the UK!

If you're a fan of the jasmine-honey loveliness of Flying Fox shower gel and Godiva shampoo bar, then this temple balm will suit you just fine!

I think the concept of a 'temple balm' is a bit daft... I wouldn't see this stuff doing any good being rubbed about on my temples. Got some of this as a present (two tins, actually). Ended up using it as a solid perfume, and still continue to do so. I even rub a tad in my hair at times :-)

The scent is strong (but not over-powering), and very long-lasting.

Gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2008 2:39:00 PM More reviews by CarmenV

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THIS STUFF IS EXCELLENT! i love it so much! it smells nice, lasts long and isnt to expensive! triple whammie! i would definetly buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 8:51:00 PM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the scent.. Spicy jasmine yum! I wear it as a solid perfume. The little tin is cute and convenient plus it lasts for ages. Very long lasting. A keeper:)