LUSH Flying Fox Temple Balm [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Chinese Angelica; Burdock Root and Jasmine Flower Infusion (Angelica sinensis; Arctium lappa and Jasminum officinale), Beeswax (Cera alba), Cetearyl Alcohol, Perfume, Laneth-40, Cold Pressed Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis), Illipe Butter (Shorea stenoptera), Carnauba Wax, Sodium Borate (Borax), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), Palmarosa Oil (Cymbopogon martini), Glycerine, *Benzyl Salicylate, *Citral, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Scent: Gorgeous and sweet, strong enough to use as solid perfume, long-lasting.
Consistency: Firm, but melts easily onto fingertips for application.
Effect: Intoxicating, warming and relaxing. Leaves skin very soft and sweetly scented.
Packaging: small aluminium screw-top tin, handy and well-crafted but may dent.
Overall: One of my favourite Lush products - I carry it everywhere.

on 1/11/2010 11:49:00 PM

Mmm I love the smell of this, it lasts ages and the packaging is really great. Definitely repurchase.

on 11/9/2009 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lush counter in my country was about to be closed down, so I got this for a song. It comes in a cute tin box, and smells like heavenly jasmine. I really want to like this one so much.

Alas, I got literally physically ill whenever I put this on!!! I dont know why, I would feel nauseous, dizzy and almost passed out.

It's just too bad, so I passed this away to a friend who loves it so much.

I reallllly like the smell. and it does work very well, make me peaceful and relaxed. I will buy it for my mum too!

on 11/24/2008 6:50:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Wonderful solid perfume. Really extraordinary smell, seductive and longlasting.

on 8/30/2008 10:41:00 PM

Oh, how I wish I could purchase this in Canada!
Smells like the Youki-Hi bath bomb, Godiva Shampoo bar and Flying Fox shower gel.
The texture is creamy, I life a bit out with the back of my finger nail smoosh it between my wrists. I can't vouch for its effectiveness as a temple balm, but as a solid perfume, it's stellar.
I paid an astronomical amount of money for this on Ebay compared to what it retails for in UK stores, but it was still worth it, and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Lush: BRING THIS BACK IN NORTH AMERICA!! (please?)

on 8/12/2008 9:17:00 AM

It's funny how one thing leads to another with Lush products.....I bought the Godiva shampoo after I fell in love with its scent and then I found out from this website that flying fox was the same smell. I had no idea that this scent was calming before I bought Godiva, it was only when I smelled Godiva by chance and felt instantly serene that I noticed its effect. When I read the flying fox temple balm product description I decided I DEFINITELY needed it - I am a stroppy cow and a half!! Some days it's all I can do to keep from strangling someone especially in my busy job. This costs quite a bit for a temple balm and comes in a teeny package but it's worth the money. The packaging keeps the dirt out (which I find a problem keeping it in my bag constantly) and it smells divine - you dont' need much at all. It really does help me calm down and doubles up as a perfume for me as well. I love this and I will buy it again...not that a "temple balm" is my idea of an essential item but if I did NEED one, this would be it.

Discontinued in the US and Canada, but still available in the UK!

If you're a fan of the jasmine-honey loveliness of Flying Fox shower gel and Godiva shampoo bar, then this temple balm will suit you just fine!

I think the concept of a 'temple balm' is a bit daft... I wouldn't see this stuff doing any good being rubbed about on my temples. Got some of this as a present (two tins, actually). Ended up using it as a solid perfume, and still continue to do so. I even rub a tad in my hair at times :-)

The scent is strong (but not over-powering), and very long-lasting.

Gorgeous!

on 2/25/2008 2:39:00 PM

THIS STUFF IS EXCELLENT! i love it so much! it smells nice, lasts long and isnt to expensive! triple whammie! i would definetly buy this again!

on 1/26/2008 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Love the scent.. Spicy jasmine yum! I wear it as a solid perfume. The little tin is cute and convenient plus it lasts for ages. Very long lasting. A keeper:)

Popular Treatments (Face)