Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Butyl Acetate, Toluene, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Benzophenone-1.

on 2/20/2015 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this and glad I found this via Amazon. Only 5 dollars :)

on 2/16/2015 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff gets really hard and dries quickly, but other than that it's awful. I haven't found a polish yet that doesn't chip severely with this top coat. Within 24 hours the tips of my nails are showing, and there is usually several huge chips at the top and bottom. By the 2nd day the polish is coming of in sheets. Not only does it not stay on, but it also can really smear your polish as you are applying it. WTF?! Terrible purchase and even worse product.

on 2/10/2015 2:27:00 PM

Fabulous!!! Super fast drying, imperfection covering and long lasting.
This top coat can turn just about any polish hard and shiny in a matter of mintues. Even not so fancy polish will last just like the expensive brands. I've even had some success in getting rid of air bubbles and smoothing out smudges.

The only negatives are 1) not available in most drugstores 2) bottom of bottle gets too thick to use, so there is some wasted product.

This is the only top coat I've ever used so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I do like it a lot. I feel like it help to dry my polishes faster and helps keep it from chipping. The only gripe I have is that now that my bottle is halfway empty its very, very thick. Also, difficult to get onto the brush at this level. I'll still repurchase as it doesn't bother me all that much.

on 2/6/2015 5:16:00 PM

The hype is true although it's smelly and tends to get gloopy. I'll repurchase.

on 1/31/2015 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i am a seasoned polish addict.. i've tried about every top coat on the market.. Seche Vite is the top coat i continue to repurchase because it dries super fast and leaves a perfect, shiny finish! i love that it is a little thicker because that helps even out a crappy polish or a rough glitter/shimmer polish. it also helps to disguise lumpy or thin spots (mainly in the summer when i'm using bright or neon polishes with super fast drying formulas). there is a slight learning curve with this top coat.. it is very thick compared to others. you need to work quickly with it, esp. if your bottle is getting low... and that is my only gripe about this product. once it gets about halfway down, the formula is so thick and goopy that it nearly impossible to work with. i usually purchase a new bottle before my old one is halfway gone. this is a major waste, but i have yet to find a top coat that comes close in comparison.

on 1/30/2015 7:53:00 PM

Best fast dry top coat ever. Since I have two kids I could never do my nails without a smudge. This changed that!! Only con is that it can thicken over time.

on 1/30/2015 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My sister bought me this product because she like to experiment and research this kinda stuff. It is as they say. It's glossy, dries fast and I do get shrinkage sometimes. My ends don't chip as fast when I run the brush on the ends of my nails to seal the polish. I'm almost down to my last quarter of the bottle and haven't had issues with it getting thick though my sister has told me it normally does that. If my sister doesn't recommend a different product by the time I'm done with this bottle, I'll probably buy it again because it is the best top coat I've used.

on 1/22/2015 3:59:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I can't stand the smell. It's terrible chemical and much worse than other top coats. Only used it once due to the bad smell. I feel it is unhealthy to use and inhale.

on 1/18/2015 3:28:00 PM

I will not be without this topcoat. Ever. In my opinion the pros definitely outweigh the cons. Its cheap (I get it at winners or marshals for 6$), super glossy, and makes my nails dry very quickly. I paint my nails every 2-3 days, so I can't say much about longevity of a mani. At day 3 I have some chipping but nothing too major. I work retail so I'm used to having my polish chip. The cons... The bottle does tend to get goopy about 3/4 of the way through it. At that point I just start another bottle and use the thick bottle for my toes. The smell is bad, probably due to chemicals, so make sure you're in open space when you do your nails. I love this stuff though... So far I haven't found anything at a reasonable price that beats it... I've tried opi rapid dry, China glaze, cnd, posche, sally hansen...... Seche vite is a clear winner for me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

My top 5 fave beauty items, right now - Seche Vite dry fast top coat by Denim Vixen

Product Wars - Episode 13 by fionaman