April 21, 2014 | 1253 users online

Top/Base Coats - Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Selinaaa32

This is an amazingly fast drying topcoat. The only downside is that, over a while, the topcoat gets really thick, so make sure that when you buy the topcoat you should get a thinner as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

Dries incredibly quickly and not goopy at all. Helps increase shine of the polish. I personally didn't see the problem of it pulling the top layer down (but I have relatively short nails).

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Seche Vite makes me sad. It dries super fast, is super shiny, afordable, easy to apply, and it shrinks like no other. It will literally pull the top edge of my polish down and it looks like tip wear 2 hours after painting my nails. The polish shrinks in from the sides as well. It also turns very thick and goopy only half way through the bottle, some polish thinner fixes this but it's still a bit of a pain. And let's not forget to mention the smell! It is pretty strong smelling, even for polish. Sorry, Seche, never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by tiffanysue2

This is a great top coat! I am a hairstylist and its near impossible to make any polish stay on my nails for more than 24 hours, and I love having my nails painted! Such a bummer! But with this top coat my nails will last 2-3 days, its a miracle! I also love that it dries super fast and is very shiny. My nails look great!!!! I have tried many top coats since I can buy everything whole sale from the beauty supplier and this is by far the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by prozackat

Amazing topcoat. It dries sooo fast and like...merges the layers together. It can smooth over a multitude of flaws. I have zero complaints other than it smells awful, but it's not a surprise for such a powerful topcoat. Really extends my manicure longer than others, but it's not a miracle that will make your polish last forever. Most nail salons I've been to use this, and now I can see why.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by geistkat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this. Does not smear nail art.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTsai

This dries out my polish instantly within 2 seconds! I also like the high gloss!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by brinkerbarry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yeah, it dries super fast, and yeah, it's super shiny. But so what? I've tried this several times with different brands of nail polishes underneath, and the same thing happens every time: the polish seems to shrink as it dries causing it pull the underlying layer with it. What this means is that I have this sliver at the end of my nail that's exposed, that makes it look like I painted my nails 2 or 3 days ago instead of 2 or 3 minutes ago. And I'm completely baffled as to why no one else seems to have this same complaint. I've never seen this happen with any other top coat I've ever used, so I don't feel like it's user error. Thoughts?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow.. I call this sexiness in a bottle! This stuff seriously makes my nails look like the ones in nail polish ads (except no photoshop!) mirror like finish, extremely glossy, shiny (not in a cheap way, but in a very fresh way!) I put two coats of opi thrill of Brazil then this top coat and the result is gel manicure like perfection!!!! Not only does it look amazing but it stays! Love it! I will never go without this glossy gel like too coat

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by helloSally

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that it dries up my polishes within one minute. Great gloss!