April 20, 2014 | 1465 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Caress Evening Silkening

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2007 12:22:00 AM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this scent. I like the original formula of this better for moisturizing though. This one doesn't seem to moisturize as much. I love the packaging and bottle. The fragrance will have me buying this again. I wish the scent lingered out of the shower, but it doesn't at all. Still a great shower scent:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2006 10:01:00 PM More reviews by BethB

Mmmm. I bought this after smelling a travel-size version that my sister had. This is an absolutely delicious smelling bodywash that leaves my skin soft and clean. Sadly, the fragrance doesn't linger, but I'll keep buying it just to enjoy in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2006 9:52:00 PM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a night shower kind of gal, I normally hop in the shower at midnight. It helps me relax. The smell of this helps put me to sleep.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2005 3:18:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This did smell lovely--a gentle, soapy jasmine that wasn't too floral and had an interesting peppery 'bite'--almost like men's aftershave. I liked it a lot, though the fragrance doesn't linger afterwards. It's a nice, normal soap with creamy lather that rinses very clean, but it doesn't really moisturize at all. I'll use up what I have, but won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2005 2:33:00 PM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this product because I remember how great the Caress bar soap w/ cocoa butter was back in the pre-shower gel age.

However, while it smelt nice, the Moisturizing Body Wash Evening Silkening version dried out my skin just as much as the Moisturizing Body Wash Daily Silkening version. I think it's all the ALS and ALES 2nd and 3rd in the ingreds and the lack of their hallmark cocoa butter for moisture. I actually can't believe they market this as a "moisturizing body wash"--nothing could be farther from the truth!

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide MEA, Jasmine Officinale Extract (Jasmine), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-5 Cocamide, PEG-45M, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Mica, Red 33, Titanium Dioxide continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2005 10:05:00 PM More reviews by sierrah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As others have said the smell is just "divine"!!! I just purchased my second six pack at Walmart for less than five dollars! The soap is in a curved teardrop shape and the color is a beautiful dusty blue. I really look forward to showering with this in the morning even though it is named Evening Silkening. And yes, it does leave your skin nice and soft! Most soaps dry my skin and the fragrance often irritates my skin as well. Not this one! I've even used it on my face in the cooler months. My holy grail!!! Now I wish they would make a light spray because the fragrance is so intoxicating!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2005 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Amandafly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mmm this smells divine, I love the jasmine scent. I bought this because I'm a night showerer for the most part,and this smells terrific, leaving my skin UNBELIEVABLY soft. You have no idea how well this lathers also. Sheesh I could go on about this forever...I've tried the Daily Silkening but this takes the cake... It's very uniquely scented, sophisticated, lovely and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2005 7:58:00 AM More reviews by worldwide

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the gel--it is a beautiful sparkly blue/purple color. This smells soooo good, is really cheap, and makes my skin so soft that even my DH commented on how soft my skin is! It lathers up great. I like to shave my legs with it too, leaves my legs so smooth. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2005 10:05:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This comes as both a shower gel and a bar soap or "moisturizing body bar" and I really like it! It's got "jasmine and rich replenishing moisturizers" and it's a really beautiful dusty blue color. So pretty. The bar is an excellent shape and size for my hand and the product itself really makes skin silky feeling and leaves it softly scented--my husband said I smelled good after my shower with it! Wonderful item. Love it.