November 28, 2014 | 1281 users online

Treatments (Face) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Galactic Shield

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2007 4:13:00 AM More reviews by iheartbunnies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didn't work for me at all. It just left a concealer "ring" around the blemish, just like regular foundation does. Plus it's hard and pointy, which is too rough to be rubbing on a tender skin area.

Packaging is nice, clean and convenient. As a zit-buster it seems more precise then gel-type products, but as a concealer it sucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2006 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*LOVE*!!! I use color # 01 (lightest color) and it is perfect! It blends in creamy and smooth (sheer to full buildable coverage!), it has 2% salicylic acid to treat acne blemishes (and clear them up quickly!), the color stays true all day and lasts all day (to keep the blemishes concealed and out of sight until I wash it off at night!), .... it is the perfect marriage of acne treatment and concealer! I will buy this over and over again! *HG*!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2005 10:01:00 PM More reviews by aliciacw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this to be a huge let down. I suppose I can't expect a salicylic acid-containing product to be creamy, but this was just impossible to blend over blemishes. I gave it a two because I like the "conceal as it heals" idea, but it should at least do one thing well. I know this doesn't cover well, and I doubt it fights blemishes as well as regular old salicylic spot treatments. And the plastic twist-up packaging completely came apart this morning. I can't recommend it at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2005 1:09:00 PM More reviews by js1624

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this stuff. It is kind of new I think. It comes in a tube like a pen. It helps heal acne & clogged pores really fast and helps to hide them while it works. It's great because you can put just a small amount on a spot since the tip is small; you can really control how much you use.I use it at night and under my make up. Has sal.acid in it and other good stuff. I have already used up one have gone back for more.