September 22, 2014 | 1101 users online

Cleansers - Christian Dior - Dior Melting Foam

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2006 11:16:00 PM More reviews by wendyjh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! Lasts forever because you only need a tiny blob, foams beautifully, cleanses incredibly. Hubby uses it for shaving too! It's a must have in my daily routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2005 10:56:00 PM More reviews by rainbow_gal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Product smells very nice and lathers up very well. Removes dirt and grime efficiently and does not leave a "tight" feeling after use. It is gentle enough for use everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2005 1:13:00 AM More reviews by floatzz

I bought it on strawberrynet.com. This is the best cleanser I have ever use.The first one i have used for 4 months. It is so great even i have a makeup.I dont use any clean oil to remove makeup.It doesnot make your face feel dry. I am using a second one now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2005 10:00:00 AM More reviews by ongsarah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this makeup remover as a GWP. This cleanser is categorised as make-up remover on the dior.com website. I have combination skin with a typical oily T-zone. Which is why I'm very cautious about my skincare products. I decided to test the cleanser out anyways. I had Chanel Voile Universel Ultra Sheer Makeup on my face, Guerlain Meteorites face powder on, DiorShow Mascara, MAC Cheek Stain, Stila eyeshadow, my eyebrows were drawn with Menard eyebrow pencil, had Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner on, and Dior SkinFlash concealer on. AND...the melting foam took it ALL OFF! Not one bit of makeup left on my face. There was no need to double cleanse because there were no residue on the cotton pad when I tone. I squeezed out about 1.5cm of the product and it lathers so well, extremely foamy. I am very pleased with the cleanser and will no doubt purchase it when this tube runs out. It did not leave any oily film, or trace on my face. However, it did leave my face feeling slightly tight on my cheeks. Doesnt bother me because its Winter right now in Australia! =0)