September 16, 2014 | 1848 users online

Liquid - Cargo - Foundation - Oil Free

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by littleladyoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolute worst foundation I've ever used. It has little to no coverage and doesn't last more then a couple hours. I have a fair to medium skin tone, got my correct shade, which later turned orange and blotchy. It also caused me to have little bumpy/rough patches all over my face and dried the hell out of my face (and I usually have oily skin). My skin has never really been sensitive and I've NEVER had a reaction to any beauty project I've ever used, but this one destroyed my skin. I've used cheap drug store makeup that's better than this and cost far less. I wouldn't even suggest this crap to my worst enemy.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Sephora as a staff member recommended it to me and it was my first foundation ever. I was so disappointed and stopped using this product because it was just awful. The only two good things about this product are the packaging (that makes it easy to get just the amount of foundation you want) and how it doesn't dry out inside the package. Aside from that, it's a minimal coverage foundation (all the imperfections will still show very easily), it's too orange (and yes, I did get the right color for my skin), it does nothing for oil control and can even make it worse in the summer (I have a combination/oily skin). Therefore, I won't be buying this again and I do not recommend it (especially if you have oily skin).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by trishag07

I've been wearing this foundation on and off for about a month. It's a light coverage foundation in my opinion and blends well on my skin. It hasn't broken me out yet, thank goodness:) I tend to breakout quickly when my skin gets irritated with certain products. I get compliments on how smooth and fresh my skin looks when I wear it. I pair it with Physician's Formula Sexy booster bronzer because it just adds a little glow, especially in the morning:). I will repurchase it, only if it's on sale:) I am a bargain shopper and wouldn't pay full price. Try it if you see it at Sephora for 11 bucks! It's definitely worth the sale price if you haven't tried it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by artsymi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great foundation. I like the smell, it's not overpowering or smells like make up (I hate the smell of foundation). Oil free so I don't break out from it. I find the coverage is buildable, not necessarily like a tinted moisturizer like many reviewers said previously.

The packaging is kind of messy. I like that you can squeeze out the foundation in a bag, but the tip can get really messy. It's great for travel because it's flat, so you can put it in a make up bag with other make up without it taking up too much space.

I'm F- 40 which is a perfect match for me in the summer. Winter I'm more like F - 20.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by MegsF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE!!!!!!!!! this product! I'm 35 and even though I have an oily t zone (i still break out in my chin) I can still tell that my checks are dry, I have some lines & wrinkles, etc. I also need a foundation to stay as I work and have a 5-year old I have to chase around. The moment I put it on I fell in love - I'm not kidding. A little goes a long way and it felt almost like a gel to me. I am a natural blonde (but dye my hair a light brown), can be fair but since I live in So. California I'm currently pretty tan, and I have freckles - the 03 is so perfect that I'm actually surprised something matched so well (MAC could never find an exact match for me). So far today I've gone to tae Kwon do practice, had lunch in the sun and ran errands and it looks as good as it did 7 hours ago. Love love love - thank you Cargo!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by bfresh0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to love this foundation because it felt so light and looked like it would have at least medium coverage when I tried it on my hand in store. When I got home and applied it on my face it had minimal coverage. This foundation would be great for someone who likes a very natural looking light coverage foundation. Basically someone who wants a tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by itsjenna007

I put the price at a '3' for the regular price. I did get this at Sephora and since all the cargo stuff was on clearance I got it for $11. It's not a full coverage or a medium coverage but that's why I like it. The only thing I like about the packaging is how you can see the color inside. You can also squeeze out however much you want.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by jenniferlarge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this foundation at Sephora under the recommendation of the staff member working at the time. I really liked the packaging and smell of this product. I thought the color was good. I did not like the coverage this gave it was very sheer and not build-able.I prefer a more medium coverage. If you like a light coverage you should try this product

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I may have reviewed this product already a week ago after I bought it, but can't remember.
Anyway, it bears repeating, this is the best foundation I've ever found. The color, F-30, matches my pink undertones perfectly, which is a near miracle. I've tried many very expensive foundations, tinted moisturizers, etc. and they invariably made me look like I had a yellow face on a pink neck.
This one is perfection! I love the natural-looking coverage. It's not too shiny. It goes on very easily and stays on all day. Yes, it's expensive, but worth every penny, because a little goes a long way and the packaging is absolute genius! I love the idea of not wasting a drop.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by debstar75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The beauty industry keeps discontinuing products every time I seem to find a good one. Since my last foundation is no longer made (Korres Ginger & Vitamins), I had to hunt to find something similar, if not better. I've always liked Cargo's products, and this foundation is no exception. The formula is very lightweight, yet provides moderate coverage and lasts all day. It has a matte/satin finish, which I follow up with loose powder just to set everything. My skin looks even, fresh, and it doesn't sink into fine lines or pores. Just looks healthy. I also love the convenient packaging, and the fact that it's made in Italy. It reminds me a lot of Bourjois' Matt Lovely only with better coverage, and the scent is almost identical (a light powdery fragrance). Most importantly, I haven't experienced any breakouts or skin irritation. So I think we have a winner!