Cargo Foundation - Oil Free

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium hydroxide stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronelleol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

on 1/10/2015 7:41:00 AM

For some reason I had it in my head it would be the same size as capri sun orange juice packets. It isn't. It's very small.

The liquid foundation is very runny, only a small amount is needed, it doesn't need much blending, it glides on. Primer isn't really needed. It states its a light to medium coverage and I have to agree, you can build up the layers but it still doesn't build up to a high cover, but it doesn't state it does. It gives a flawless, natural finish, it is oil free, but it feels like there is something in it for how it glides on and how the finish is.

I have very sensitive eyes and skin. Classic T zone, dull, dewy, dehydrated cheeks. It doesn't irritate my skin or eyes, bonus, and it gives the appearance of my skin looking healthy and not dehydrated. On my shiny parts I reckon the foundation lasts a few hours, on my cheeks it lasts all day. It gives me the look of it looks like I have no foundation on.

I am happy with this product as it doesn't affect my sensitive skin. I reckon for it to stay on my shiny parts I need to invest in a finishing powder, which I don't mind as it's a great foundation for me. For night times I m ix it with Lorac matt foundation so it stays put all night.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Absolute worst foundation I've ever used. It has little to no coverage and doesn't last more then a couple hours. I have a fair to medium skin tone, got my correct shade, which later turned orange and blotchy. It also caused me to have little bumpy/rough patches all over my face and dried the hell out of my face (and I usually have oily skin). My skin has never really been sensitive and I've NEVER had a reaction to any beauty project I've ever used, but this one destroyed my skin. I've used cheap drug store makeup that's better than this and cost far less. I wouldn't even suggest this crap to my worst enemy.

on 12/31/2013 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this at Sephora as a staff member recommended it to me and it was my first foundation ever. I was so disappointed and stopped using this product because it was just awful. The only two good things about this product are the packaging (that makes it easy to get just the amount of foundation you want) and how it doesn't dry out inside the package. Aside from that, it's a minimal coverage foundation (all the imperfections will still show very easily), it's too orange (and yes, I did get the right color for my skin), it does nothing for oil control and can even make it worse in the summer (I have a combination/oily skin). Therefore, I won't be buying this again and I do not recommend it (especially if you have oily skin).

on 10/25/2013 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been wearing this foundation on and off for about a month. It's a light coverage foundation in my opinion and blends well on my skin. It hasn't broken me out yet, thank goodness:) I tend to breakout quickly when my skin gets irritated with certain products. I get compliments on how smooth and fresh my skin looks when I wear it. I pair it with Physician's Formula Sexy booster bronzer because it just adds a little glow, especially in the morning:). I will repurchase it, only if it's on sale:) I am a bargain shopper and wouldn't pay full price. Try it if you see it at Sephora for 11 bucks! It's definitely worth the sale price if you haven't tried it.

on 8/27/2013 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great foundation. I like the smell, it's not overpowering or smells like make up (I hate the smell of foundation). Oil free so I don't break out from it. I find the coverage is buildable, not necessarily like a tinted moisturizer like many reviewers said previously.

The packaging is kind of messy. I like that you can squeeze out the foundation in a bag, but the tip can get really messy. It's great for travel because it's flat, so you can put it in a make up bag with other make up without it taking up too much space.

I'm F- 40 which is a perfect match for me in the summer. Winter I'm more like F - 20.

on 8/24/2013 4:55:00 PM

LOVE!!!!!!!!! this product! I'm 35 and even though I have an oily t zone (i still break out in my chin) I can still tell that my checks are dry, I have some lines & wrinkles, etc. I also need a foundation to stay as I work and have a 5-year old I have to chase around. The moment I put it on I fell in love - I'm not kidding. A little goes a long way and it felt almost like a gel to me. I am a natural blonde (but dye my hair a light brown), can be fair but since I live in So. California I'm currently pretty tan, and I have freckles - the 03 is so perfect that I'm actually surprised something matched so well (MAC could never find an exact match for me). So far today I've gone to tae Kwon do practice, had lunch in the sun and ran errands and it looks as good as it did 7 hours ago. Love love love - thank you Cargo!!

on 1/14/2013 11:35:00 PM

I wanted to love this foundation because it felt so light and looked like it would have at least medium coverage when I tried it on my hand in store. When I got home and applied it on my face it had minimal coverage. This foundation would be great for someone who likes a very natural looking light coverage foundation. Basically someone who wants a tinted moisturizer.

on 9/14/2012 10:36:00 AM

I put the price at a '3' for the regular price. I did get this at Sephora and since all the cargo stuff was on clearance I got it for $11. It's not a full coverage or a medium coverage but that's why I like it. The only thing I like about the packaging is how you can see the color inside. You can also squeeze out however much you want.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this foundation at Sephora under the recommendation of the staff member working at the time. I really liked the packaging and smell of this product. I thought the color was good. I did not like the coverage this gave it was very sheer and not build-able.I prefer a more medium coverage. If you like a light coverage you should try this product

on 7/5/2012 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I may have reviewed this product already a week ago after I bought it, but can't remember.
Anyway, it bears repeating, this is the best foundation I've ever found. The color, F-30, matches my pink undertones perfectly, which is a near miracle. I've tried many very expensive foundations, tinted moisturizers, etc. and they invariably made me look like I had a yellow face on a pink neck.
This one is perfection! I love the natural-looking coverage. It's not too shiny. It goes on very easily and stays on all day. Yes, it's expensive, but worth every penny, because a little goes a long way and the packaging is absolute genius! I love the idea of not wasting a drop.