October 25, 2014 | 1834 users online

Hair - Kanebo - Intensive Hair masque

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Mychka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this mask. It is expensive, but everything about it is lovely from the fragrance and pearly extra-thick texture.

I have actually had people commenting on how soft and shiny my normally frazzled and coarse hair had become. It is great to restore hair after colour treatments too. Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2007 4:49:00 AM More reviews by joesatriani

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had really high hopes about this product, especially after reading somewhere this mask was the best mask in the world. I remember it was a "Top 3 hair masks in the world" article(1.Kanebo, 2.ghd, 3.Kerastase Masquintense for thick hair). Well, I disagree.
First of all, I paid 45 euros for this(which is twice as much than what I pay for Kerastase's mask).
The mask is really thick(thickest mask I've ever tried), so you don't have to use lots of it, and it really makes hair strong.
But on the other hand, it doesn't do anything for split ends, and leaves hair kinda dry and wavy( I have naturally wavy hair, so I want my mask to be really heavy, and leave my hair flat and straight).
Haven't found my HG mask, but Masquintense and Dumb blonde are much better than this.
I think it's way overpriced, and would never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2005 11:17:00 PM More reviews by MusesX9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Having read somewhere that this conditioner was the bomb, I decided to try it. I have every conditioner, why not try this one? I am on the hunt with something that can seriously camouflage the damage I've done to my fried, highlighted, dyed hair. So, off I went. I can't remember the price right now but I remember thinking it was expensive, however, I was not disappointed! This is the best deep conditioner I HAVE EVER USED! I used it in conjunction with the moisturizing shampoo and was soooo completely overwhelmingly surprised that I seriously considered buying two more tubs (a little smaller than the Kerastase tub, btw) b/c I'm so scared it'll be sold out or discontinued (worse yet!). A small amount will work. I scoop a half dollar amount on the palm of my hand. It is thick and I rub it through my hands to spread it on my hair. I work it through my hair and leave it on. It says you can leave it on for 2-3 minutes but I leave it on a lot longer. Speaking as someone who spent a long weekend in the sun and pool, I can honestly say I'd dish whatever it cost and then some for this stuff in the future! It's that incredible! It's not just how great it leaves your hair but you can actually feel that it has transformed your hair into stronger, shiny and soft hair. Holy, holy grail forever! Edit: STILL GOING STRONG! I failed to mention that, unfortunately, my scalp is sensitive (I break out and/or flake with everything. I don't flake or break out with this stuff! LOVE IT!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No