Kanebo Moisturizing Shampoo

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

after i bought this shampoo of kanebo, got it due to the scent,(smells nice), but for my hair, it gave my hair bed head, and dry hair feel, sorry but I had to toss this one in the trash being the japanese store I got this from Wont take back once you buy and use, well, i wont be buying this no more, didnt work good for my hair, but may work for other people But scent wise, I LOVED IT,but for this to work the way I wanted it to, NOPE, I WONT get this no more, sorry.

on 11/7/2006 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is very gentle and moisturizing, but leaves my hair too soft and flyaway. Would be perfect for those with finer or drier hair. But it does have a great, clean, floral smell and lathers great.

on 6/3/2005 11:12:00 PM

As a Kerastase devotee and having attempted great hair, I have purchased EVERYTHING you can possibly imagine like Alterna White Truffle, FF, JF Lazartique, Rene...you name it, I've tried it. Drugsore on up. However, nothing I have ever tried has ever prepared me for the glory and wonder that is kanebo. I purchased 3 items: shampoo, intensive mask and leave-in conditioner. WOW! My hair is a totally different animal. I actually love it! I've changed my hair by so many colors and highlighted so much that it should've fallen off. The shampoo is a great cleansing yet moisturizing shampoo that leaves no film or residue, leaves my hair clean yet soft, and without further damage from cleanser. Best of all, speaking from someone who is allergic/sensitive to EVERYTHING under the sun, this is the first time I don't feel any sort of after-effect (rash, sensitivity, etc.) after use. I LOVE THIS! My serious HG! The price is the kicker! If I recall correctly, it was $30 but considering all the money I've dished out before it's not a big deal b/c you don't need a lot of the product. A little quarter size will do ya (I have past shoulder lenght hair, btw).It's a definite must!

Popular Shampoos