Merle Norman Luxiva Luminous Shadow

4.6

MICA; OCTYLDODECYL STEAROL STEARATE; PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE; SILICA; ZINC STEARATE; DIMETHICONE; ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER; MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE; TALC; BORON NITRIDE; TOCOPHERYL ACETATE; TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE; METHICONE; DIAZOLIDINYL UREA; PHENOXYETHANOL; BHT; IRON OXIDES; MANGANESE VIOLET; TITANIUM DIOXIDE; ULTRAMARINES; CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN; CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS; FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE; FERRIC FERROCYANIDE; BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE; BLUE 1 LAKE; RED 40 LAKE; YELLOW 5 LAKE; GREEN 5; BRONZE POWDER; COPPER POWDER; BARIUM SULFATE; ALUMINUM POWDER; CARMINE; TIN OXIDE; ALUMINA; ZINC OXIDE; ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; PALMITIC ACID.

on 9/30/2012 12:16:00 PM

I love this Color it is silky to the touch and the Color isn't overwhelming. I prefer lighter eyeshadows than dark so this was a steal.

on 1/10/2012 5:49:00 PM

Have in SUNRAY and its so amazing. Can't find it anymore. :(

on 10/18/2010 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My hairdresser (well former, she's took a break to have a baby) but anyways, she owned the Merle Norman store inside her beauty shop. I previously have used their foundation since I was a teenager but none of their other products, she gave me some samples and I was hooked on their shadow, (their lipstick is pretty good too), she helped me pick out 2 different eyeshadow colors; they were Sunbeam and Sugar Plum. I absolutely love Sunbeam, it is an awesome color! Sugar Plum is gorgeous also. I saw that several people have used Sunbeam but not that one. Sugar Plum is a dark Lavender to Light Purple color. It is a gorgeous color in the compact but it's just amazing on. And it looks great with browns, greys, charcoal to black, and I'm sure many others also, that's just what I've used with it. Also, I haven't had to purchase more in years and use it quite often. So their great all around!!!!

** Sorry I got off the subject a couple of times. :-) **

on 7/18/2010 7:28:00 PM

I have this eyeshadow in Sunbeam, and love it! I use it as a lid cover and has a nice glow but not glittery. It really brightens up my eyes. YES, I would repurchase this again, when I run out. Although I agree abt the packaging kinda being on the cheaper side, all in all its abt the quality of the shadow.

on 7/10/2010 11:04:00 AM

The 'Sunbeam' eye shadow is beautiful--very similar to MAC's 'Naked Lunch': Slightly shimmery (but not glittery like Stila Kitten), this brightens my eyes but is day-appropriate. Great staying powder (applied over MAC 'painterly' base). Thumbs up for sure.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm so disappointed that they are discontinuing most of the shades of this. This is a great quality eye shadow, highly pigmented and gives very "true" color. Goes on smoothly and evenly, can be applied easily with a brush, or with the sponge applicator for precise contouring. This is one of my favorite eye shadow formulas/brands.

on 7/7/2008 12:26:00 AM

I love the color assortment of these eyshadows. I have sugarplum, a light pink color (sunkissed or something like that, and a deep mocha color that I love:) They last for a very, very long time too. I have not worked there in a long time and I still am using them:)

on 3/23/2008 4:09:00 PM

If you're looking for a shimmery color look no further! These last and have the shimmer to them. Perfect for the summer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

as a former beauty advisor for merle norman, i have every shade of the luminous shadows. my personal faves for my blue-grey eyes are "tigers eye" (brown), "sugar plum" (purple), and "golden sage" (green). the packaging is cheaply made and i would prefer something like mac shadow containers, but these shadows are wonderful overall. wear well, nice assortment of shades, and sell for about $12 each.

on 7/17/2007 9:09:00 PM

I have used so many eye shadows in my life. I have to say these are so nice, they go on so nicely. The colors are fantastic.

Top Rated Merle Norman Products