August 30, 2014 | 923 users online

Eye Shadow - Merle Norman - Luxiva Luminous Shadow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this Color it is silky to the touch and the Color isn't overwhelming. I prefer lighter eyeshadows than dark so this was a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Have in SUNRAY and its so amazing. Can't find it anymore. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Sixxd79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hairdresser (well former, she's took a break to have a baby) but anyways, she owned the Merle Norman store inside her beauty shop. I previously have used their foundation since I was a teenager but none of their other products, she gave me some samples and I was hooked on their shadow, (their lipstick is pretty good too), she helped me pick out 2 different eyeshadow colors; they were Sunbeam and Sugar Plum. I absolutely love Sunbeam, it is an awesome color! Sugar Plum is gorgeous also. I saw that several people have used Sunbeam but not that one. Sugar Plum is a dark Lavender to Light Purple color. It is a gorgeous color in the compact but it's just amazing on. And it looks great with browns, greys, charcoal to black, and I'm sure many others also, that's just what I've used with it. Also, I haven't had to purchase more in years and use it quite often. So their great all around!!!!

** Sorry I got off the subject a couple of times. :-) **

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by nettiepoo

I have this eyeshadow in Sunbeam, and love it! I use it as a lid cover and has a nice glow but not glittery. It really brightens up my eyes. YES, I would repurchase this again, when I run out. Although I agree abt the packaging kinda being on the cheaper side, all in all its abt the quality of the shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by tmgant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The 'Sunbeam' eye shadow is beautiful--very similar to MAC's 'Naked Lunch': Slightly shimmery (but not glittery like Stila Kitten), this brightens my eyes but is day-appropriate. Great staying powder (applied over MAC 'painterly' base). Thumbs up for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by fashionista_ae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm so disappointed that they are discontinuing most of the shades of this. This is a great quality eye shadow, highly pigmented and gives very "true" color. Goes on smoothly and evenly, can be applied easily with a brush, or with the sponge applicator for precise contouring. This is one of my favorite eye shadow formulas/brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by HollyBethe

I love the color assortment of these eyshadows. I have sugarplum, a light pink color (sunkissed or something like that, and a deep mocha color that I love:) They last for a very, very long time too. I have not worked there in a long time and I still am using them:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

If you're looking for a shimmery color look no further! These last and have the shimmer to them. Perfect for the summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 8:22:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

as a former beauty advisor for merle norman, i have every shade of the luminous shadows. my personal faves for my blue-grey eyes are "tigers eye" (brown), "sugar plum" (purple), and "golden sage" (green). the packaging is cheaply made and i would prefer something like mac shadow containers, but these shadows are wonderful overall. wear well, nice assortment of shades, and sell for about $12 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by metdiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used so many eye shadows in my life. I have to say these are so nice, they go on so nicely. The colors are fantastic.