July 25, 2014 | 1702 users online

Blush - Guerlain - Divinora Radiant Blush - Apricot Souffle 515

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by 1SUNNYBUNNY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this blush! It is quite pigmented so not a whole lot of the product is needed per application. The greatest feature of this blush is definitely its scent. It smells soo good. As Coco Chanel said, a woman should wear perfume where she would want to be kissed...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by genie_11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is a coral/peachy shade,with golden undertones, and even though u can see some sparkles in it, I think it is more on the matte side. It is beautiful, intense and easy to blend.Looks quite natural , and it brightens up my face.The lasting power is good, the texture soft,so, it is easy to blend.The packing is really adorable & very luxurious looking ( hence the overpriceing- took a lippie off for this). It also has a brush, which is good, not great, but definetly better than other brushes that come along with the blush, and a mirror ( why do they do a blush without a mirror). Slightly scented ( maybe a bit old lady-ish). Anyways, I love it!
I also use it as a crease shadow, when I use white or gold on my lid, and it works great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 1:13:00 PM More reviews by 2westies

Other than the overbearing signature Guerlain (love it or hate it) violet scent and clunky over the top packaging, this is a product without flaw. It has been my #1 go-to spring/summer blush since purchasing it at Saks this past February, surpassing even my beloved Shu Peach glow-ons. High praise indeed! The shade is exactly what I've been looking for, a clean bright pastel peach with absolutely no muted or muddy undertones, and a very close match to Kevyn Aucoin's cream blush, Tansoleil. Ultra finely milled, the brightness blends out beautifully for a peaches and cream porcelain doll glow. My one broken record comment is that for the high price I'd prefer less grandiose packaging, more product and NO scent. If not for those factors I would have rated this a 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2007 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Hypnogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful colour and looks so natural on my FFF skin. It has a very subtle gold glow to it, I wish manufacturers of highlighters could make their shimmer particles as fine as this.
The packaging is luxurious and very sturdy, but you probably wouldn't want to carry this around in a makeup bag as its rather large.
The brush even works well! This may be my HG blusher!
It does have a strong scent of parma violets but this fades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by swolf123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this, after loving the Beige Clair, and was looking for something a little darker for evening wear. First time I applied it, I used too heavy a hand and ended up looking a little cheap. My second and third a attempt were better, but I found at the end of the day, the color got muddy and orange. I don't know how to describe it, other than saying not "natural". I am back to using Beige Clair again, and will try this blush one more time with a highlighter fan. Also, yes the packaging sucks, but the included brush not half bad.

Update: Gave it another shot, but this time with my new Mac 188 brush. Lots better, but I can still overdo it. This color in the pan is a beautiful gold peach, and translates to a peachy bronze on my cheeks. Very similar to a more wearable Nars Luster on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2006 1:53:00 PM More reviews by lancana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I usually avoid peachy colours, but this one has won me over!
Beautiful texture and a gorgeous natural, healthy finish. Pretty perfect, except for the hefty price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2006 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Landscape_babe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Apricot Souffle is a beautiful blush that gives a delicate natural flush.The consistancy is silky and easliy blendable. The compact is a beautiful hammered gold with a nice sized mirror.I received this in a swap from a very sweet lady but will purchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2006 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Fabiochanel

This is one of the most beautifull blushes i've ever jused!
It's color is so natural and so delicate that is looks if its your natural skin tone!! Its has a soft shimmer in it that makes you glow!! but nothing glittery or that kind of horror!! It gives you just that " i'm young i'm healty i've just been kissed look"!!
And the container its in is even more beatyfull with the hammered golden lid and a brush you can actually use!!
It's one of guerlain's masterpieces!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2006 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Babydollygirl

I abselutely adore Guerlain's blushes. This shade is the exact same shade of NARS in orgasm that everyone brags about.Only this one last longer, smell nicer and much better packaging (yes, im a sucker for prestigious packaging).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2006 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Mejas

Nice, fresh, so summering, I think will looks best for "little touched by suntan skin", that's why have to wait till summer to use, doesn't fit for cold or rainy days. Like the mirror inside, full package size instead of usual Guerlain's little round mirrors inside.