July 31, 2014 | 1002 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by miafiona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this. Don't find this orange like other cheaper ones. Bit pricey but had it for 6 months and haven't even hit pan on it yet. So although pricey it's great quality and seems to be lasting a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDeBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG product! I have been using this bronzer for over ten years. I've probably went through twelve of these. Nothing compares and I've tried everything from Chanel, benefit, Estée Lauder, tarte, and drug store brands but nothing makes my face look "Sunkissed" like this. If you have pink undertones you will love this because the bronzer has a redish tint to it making your face look naturally tan. I will always have this bronzer for as long as they keep making it. The only down fall is the lid always seems to loosen up and cracking off . I'd just make it a point to be super careful. Thank you Clinique !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Psto3299

Im probably half way through my second compact of this stuff. My HG Bronzer!!! LOOOOOOOOVE how long this lasts for! I use it on top of Cliniques Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser to sculpt my jaw, forehead and cheeks. And to blend my TM into my neck.

Gives a perfectly natural bronze colour to use all over face when tanned on holiday too! 1 of these lasts me just short of 1 year. The tiny tiny specks of glitter in the bronzer gives you a nice subtle glow. I have acne prone skin and this doesnt break me out so i will probably never use anything else. I will most likely stick with Cliniques face products as none of them that i have tried have broken me out thus far. (TM, blusher, bronzer). Cant recommend this brand enough for acne prone skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by leavingthingsbehind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favourite bronzer of all times, hands down. I have been using it EVERY SINGLE DAY for last two years and I have not hit pan on it yet!

Perfect, natural looking bronzed skin especially for pale folk like me (I am Chanel B20 and I guess MAC NC20). There is no fragrance, no allergic reaction, it does not give me pimples, does not have any visible shimmer (although you can see it in the product itself, but it is micro shimmer, not visible on the skin) and it just WORKS every time.

I have only recently bought another bronzer (with a slightly redder, warmer undertone to use more like a blush rather than bronzer) so it says a lot that I was relying on this product every single time when applying makeup and getting the desired result each time I applied it on my face. I still need to have my Clinique bronzer on me so my idea of limiting makeup I have in my stash did not quite went as planned...

The only glitch I have with it is the packaging - other reviewers mentioned fragile hinge and the closing mechanism, I wish Clinique would sort that one out because it makes it pretty impossible to carry with you in your makeup bag for touch ups. I have impression that is fades a bit during the day so it would be nice to have that option but instead I just keep it safe on my dressing table as I hate broken packaging - it puts me right off from using even the most expensive product!

I use a large, round, with tightly packed fibers brush from Real Techniques to apply it (its shape is exactly the size of the Clinique pan, maybe that is the explanation why I have not seen the bottom of the pan yet) in a stippling motion on my cheek area (contouring does not look good on me and is too much of a faff in the morning) and I absolutely love it.

If you are fair and do not want to look obviously bronzed do yourself a favour and buy this bronzer instead of any other (Rimmel and NARS I am talking to you here) and you will look truly sun kissed instead of just made up to look like that.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been reaching for this bronzer a lot lately. I think it works so well for me right now in the dead of winter because my skin is so pale. (I'm about an NC15.) It's not super pigmented and that's a plus for me. I contour with it and it looks very natural. Easy to blend. The packaging is very sturdy and nice. However--I also think there are good drugstore bronzers out there. So I'm not sure it's necessary to spend $26 on a bronzer. Even though I did. :) Will definitely continue to use this bronzer but not sure if it will work when I have more color in the summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my third or something bronzer ever. I started out with cheap supermarket brands like Maybelline and L'Oréal, but finally decided it was time to step it up. As I was doing my Christmas purchases (from me to me), I fell in love with Clinique as a brand. There I found several products I liked: an amazing oil-free foundation with sheer coverage (seriously, this is a must-try if you have oily skin!), a blush, a highlighter, etc. Along with all the stuff I got, I decided to give this bronzer a try. Honestly, it's the only product that I regret buying from Clinique so far.

PROS:
- Beautiful packaging.
- Well pigmented (which means you don't have to use the whole thing just to see a bit of color like many other bronzers and blushes).
- Easy to apply with an appropriate brush (I use the #116 brush by MAC Cosmetics).

CONS:
- Expensive.
- Shimmery/Glittery, which is a big no no for me! It looks too artificial.
- Fades away throughout the day, leaving only pieces of glitter behind, which looks awful.

Overall, I don't recommend this product for two main reasons: it doesn't last on the skin and it's very glittery looking. On top of that, it's expensive. NEXT!

By the way, if you have any questions regarding the products I mentioned or something else, feel free to ask.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by juliawilson22

I like this as an all over bronzer. It has a nice shimmer and isn't too much to look like you have glitter on. It works perfectly when I'm in between a foundation shade or just trying to make one last longer without buying more foundation :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this bronzer more than any other!!!!!! It gives a gorgeous natural glow and is slightly shimmery perfect for summer or the beach ,lasts all day great for contouring and just .........speechless

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by dstar12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've purchased this bronzer two or three times. It's great for light to medium skintones, and is really subtle and natural looking. It is a bit expensive, but it lasts a long time. It's worth the money for a bronzer that is just a nice flattering shade without being too dark or orange.

The only downside is the packaging: the hinge on the compact has broken every single time. I'm still able to close it, so it's not that huge an issue, but for the money it would be nice to have packaging that works.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by DarlingVickster

Love this bronzer! I have fair skin so it's hard for me to find a bronzer that doesn't just make me look dirty. I also like the little brush it comes with, its very soft!