MAC Frost - Humid

4.5

on 11/8/2014 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

LOVE this color! It is my second fave Mac shadow after Goldmine. Its gorgeous and can be played up or down. It can be applied light or heavy-handed which makes it great and will work for a daytime work look or a glam night eye. I am a sucker for green shades and own many of them but have yet to find anything that is a dupe in every way to this shade and formulation.

on 10/18/2014 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a forest green that is dark but not as dark as previously discontinued Noir which I loved. Humid is very opaque,blends easily & long wearing. Goes well with Goldmine,Swimming, & Coppering.You could also use it to make a smoky eye for a night look.I believe it is too dark to wear alone for an all over lid look.My mother loves it for herself so I do believe it is universally age & complexion flattering.

on 10/10/2014 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Same problem as deep truth, don't get much use out of this since it's a green but if you wear colourful shadows a lot, go for it. I'd rather go with a neutral colour next time.

on 7/15/2014 10:29:00 AM

This is one of those Greens that will pack a punch to a neutral eye and if you are careful can go from daytime to dramatic night. I have not used this as an all over lid color. At my age it looks a little too much. I will add fix plus to my brush and pat this on in the center of the eye to add punch to neutrals. This works awesome with soft brown, saddle, copper plate, nylon, schroom. I've incorprated this too in with my Naked 2 and Naked 3 pallets when I just need more than what the pallet can give me. This is a great way to use a brighter color without feeling like you dove into the UD Electric pallet.

on 11/15/2013 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this one! Got it as a present yesterday along with satin taupe and so far I'm impressed. Combined it with mac steamy (steamy all over the lid and humid on the outer part of the lid) and got a really nice smokey green eye. I like that it's a little shimmery :) Would definitely repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Humid is a great dark green that blends well and lasts all day. It makes a lovely green smokey eye and also works in the crease or as a liner. It's deep enough so that if you have medium green or light green eyes, it will not make them appear lost or muddy.

Compared to UD's Mildew, it is darker, not as yellow, and less shimmery. Definitely not a dupe.

It's one of my favourite eyeshadows. I wish MAC made more permanent greens.

on 2/2/2013 12:28:00 PM

love this color so pretty dark green with a nice unnoticeable shimmer very lovely
I recommend it of course

on 1/26/2013 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have come to the conclusion that 'green’ eye shadow is more flattering on me than browns, and Humid is one of the most striking, vivid forest-greens out there! It looks so gorgeous applied all over the lid with a little bit of Greensmoke blended into the crease, this gives it a lot of depth and creates ridiculously easy smokey eye. I also love to apply this to the outer corner when I wear Greensmoke and Sumptuous Olive for a quick flash of green. Definitely one to purchase for brown eyes, the contrast in colours is just mesmerising.

on 12/19/2012 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Did not care for the color, texture or the way it blended. (or lack of blend)

on 10/21/2012 6:09:00 PM

BEST GREEN EVER! I am a NC25 with green eyes and this shade brings them out beautifully! I could not live without this e/s . I use a very neutral shimmery taupe shade on the lid, like UD stray dog or Patina and Humid in the crease and it is just a dream. Humid blends sooooo beautifully, especially considering what a bright color it is. Check out my blog for pics: