July 24, 2014 | 1009 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Humid

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

This is one of those Greens that will pack a punch to a neutral eye and if you are careful can go from daytime to dramatic night. I have not used this as an all over lid color. At my age it looks a little too much. I will add fix plus to my brush and pat this on in the center of the eye to add punch to neutrals. This works awesome with soft brown, saddle, copper plate, nylon, schroom. I've incorprated this too in with my Naked 2 and Naked 3 pallets when I just need more than what the pallet can give me. This is a great way to use a brighter color without feeling like you dove into the UD Electric pallet.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Leeopeth444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this one! Got it as a present yesterday along with satin taupe and so far I'm impressed. Combined it with mac steamy (steamy all over the lid and humid on the outer part of the lid) and got a really nice smokey green eye. I like that it's a little shimmery :) Would definitely repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by CatrionaShadowleaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Humid is a great dark green that blends well and lasts all day. It makes a lovely green smokey eye and also works in the crease or as a liner. It's deep enough so that if you have medium green or light green eyes, it will not make them appear lost or muddy.

Compared to UD's Mildew, it is darker, not as yellow, and less shimmery. Definitely not a dupe.

It's one of my favourite eyeshadows. I wish MAC made more permanent greens.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by zynab

love this color so pretty dark green with a nice unnoticeable shimmer very lovely
I recommend it of course

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

I have come to the conclusion that 'green’ eye shadow is more flattering on me than browns, and Humid is one of the most striking, vivid forest-greens out there! It looks so gorgeous applied all over the lid with a little bit of Greensmoke blended into the crease, this gives it a lot of depth and creates ridiculously easy smokey eye. I also love to apply this to the outer corner when I wear Greensmoke and Sumptuous Olive for a quick flash of green. Definitely one to purchase for brown eyes, the contrast in colours is just mesmerising.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Did not care for the color, texture or the way it blended. (or lack of blend)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

BEST GREEN EVER! I am a NC25 with green eyes and this shade brings them out beautifully! I could not live without this e/s . I use a very neutral shimmery taupe shade on the lid, like UD stray dog or Patina and Humid in the crease and it is just a dream. Humid blends sooooo beautifully, especially considering what a bright color it is. Check out my blog for pics:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by marielnoyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this colour. It's a nice dark and deep shade of green. I usually use it as an accent colour with patina (crease and lid) and grain (inner 1/3 of lid). Where I use humid in the outer v and as a eyeliner on about 1/3 of the lower as well as upper lashline. Might be a bit more on the upper.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by crayolaforeyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first MAC shadow I ever bought and is still one of my favorites - the color is fantastic for pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by jellibellyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

ive been meaning to purchase humid, but when i was lucky enough to find this in cco (its in the green packaging collection w/starfish &seahorse?)..anyways i thought urban decay's mildew was a dupe but im wrong..

humid is a bit deeper and a less goldeny and i love it..its soft, pigmented and a great alternative to a brown smokey eye..one of the ways i like to use it is, apply mac's Mystical all over the lid and a little above the crease, then take humid and pack it on the lid and apply lower lash line...i used macs keep it cool( brun or any dark shadow would suffice) and blended the upper crease out with macs quarry...i know it sounds strange but i got compliments and its not gaudy lookin at all..woohoo for humid