August 1, 2014 | 1774 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - crystal clear lip gloss

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

I use clear wand tubes of lip gloss to mix some of my favorite colored micas into for custom glosses. For some time I've used these glosses because they're cheap and widely available but I got so tired of the thin, almost oily consistency. They smear off of my lips. They don't last very long. The micas don't stay in suspension so I have to stir and tilt the wand every time I use them.

I ended up switching to NYC Liquid Lip Shine, which I *love*, and I would recommend over WnW's version hands down. It's noticeably thicker and stays longer without being tacky. Plus for the same price you get more gloss, and the tube is nicer -- none of that nonsense where you either end up with gross sticker edges flapping around between the tube and cap, or you peel the whole sticker off and have to use WD-40 to remove the tenacious, sticky residue. Ugh.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wonderful lip gloss for the price (paid $1.99).
Very shiny, not sticky, stays on the lips for a good amount of time.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by katiet18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Returned a Bobbi Brown crystal lip gloss for this one. You can't beat the price!! This is much less sticky than the BB one. In fact, it has hardly any "stick" at all! The only reason it gets 4 lippies is because it's not as shiny as the BB one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by swimmerkoki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this lipgloss.
the price is amazing, its not sticky.
my favorite color, lol, CLEAR :)
matches any skin tone.
but you have to keep applying it. but im okay with that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this little cheap lip gloss. It's shiny and is not sticky, which I hate. For the most part, it's easy to apply with the wand. Delivers the right amount of shine without making you look too "greasy." I don't understand why anyone would spend over $3 on clear lipgloss when this is out there. Will forever be a staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2008 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jacnqt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip gloss especially for the price - it lasts but doesn't feel thick or gluey and works really well for me over my current favorite lipstick - L'Oreal Endless Colour - In the Buff. I do agree with some other reviewers though that there is a smell...I don't find it offensive enough not to use it and it goes away immediately so it's not like it lingers. I have not noticed this smell with other WNW lip glosses so I was surpised by it which made me think maybe I got a bad tube but since so many other reviewers have mentioned it I guess not.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 10:03:00 AM More reviews by baldwabear

Love the staying power of this gloss. It is thick and stays on my lip really well. My hair does get stuck in it which I equate to a really good, thick lip gloss. I do not like the fact that mine leaks and I cannot carry it in my bag. Will repurchase. I like this gloss better than the higher end clear glosses for the $$

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2007 2:03:00 AM More reviews by CutestCutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff ain't bad at all for the price. Not too sticky, yet super shiny. Wouldn't buy MAC clear lipglass any day as long as this stuff is still being made.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2007 10:14:00 AM More reviews by cubanchik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After reading the reviews, I am curious to try this product. Expensive doesn't always equal good quality. Even these drug store brands will surprise you!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2007 2:10:00 AM More reviews by auddity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is super cheap and actually pretty moisturizing. I put it on after brushing my teeth when I wake up with chapped lips, and after a while they feel much smoother. For a simple clear lip gloss, it's a great bargain.