MAC Magnetique

4.4

on 6/14/2010 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I don't know when this product was introd.. but I saw it and bought it -- two in fact. ..it is a color packed fuschia with lovely undertones of purple.

delectable and it makes your lips look brilliantly beautiful.

on 6/14/2010 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I posted a swatch above. Magnetique is one of my favorites. Its a pinky lilac color. It reminds me of Odyssey the lipstick by Mac. It is very pigmented and looks great on me, my skin is nc50, for ref .

on 3/23/2010 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Why can't Mac make all their lip glasses this pigmented. This lip glass is amazing with excellent color pay off and last forever. I wear it with Gladiola and Show orchid.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I bought this after I purchased Gladiola lipstick. I love, love love this lipglass. I wish all lipglass was this pigmented. On me it is a bright fushia/magenta. It goes perfect with Gladiola and maybe even Show Orchid. This is the perfect shade for us warm girls who have a hard time pulling off fushia lip colors.

on 1/19/2010 4:42:00 PM

This is quite a bright fuschia pink lip gloss. I like the texture, the pigmentation, the scent (sort of vanilla-ish), the lack of big glitter...but the colour is way too bright for me. This came in a set of 5 minis, which the SA assured me looked good on everyone and wouldn't be as vibrant as they seemed in the tube. Uh, yeah...they are. I think maybe 1 of the colours suited me!
Won't buy this particular colour again, but I'd buy a more flattering shade of Lipglass.

on 12/30/2009 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful color. It's extremly pigmented and lasts forever. Its great with Gladiola lipstick , show orchid and magenta lip liner. They should def make this apart of the regualr line.

This super little lip gloss packs a punch of color in strawberry/raspberry hues. It lasts pretty long on me and I love it since it gives lips a shiney, kissable presence! I'd buy more!

on 10/29/2009 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Cannot beieve this is LE. So Pissed! This came out with the Rose Romance collection and is a surprisingly wearable shade on my NW45 skintone. It is a purple with bluish shimmer but on my lips it looks like a purple/pink with silver shimmer. Absolutely beautiful. I got this from a lovely swapper and am perfectly content. Sometimes I wear only this on a no makeup day to give me some glamour. Works like a charm.

on 6/22/2009 12:42:00 AM

I got this to go over lippies to give them *umph*! I am not sure I could pull this off on it's own, or even want to. You can use this over reds, mauves, plum lipsticks. I just pit little dots on my lips and spread around because I don' t want it to be over the top, just pretty, plump looking, juicy lips. I wear this over Party Line and it's so cute.

on 6/11/2009 3:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is definitely not for the colour-shy!!! It is a very pigmented hot pink/mauve lipgloss with no shimmer that gives you a very sophisticated, polished look. No need for a lipstick underneath. Staying power is really great, as it is quite sticky. I am warm toned and I find that if I pair it with the right ( cool-toned) eyeshadow and blush, I can make it work! Give it a try, if you are up to bold lip colour!

Popular Lip Glosses