April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Eye Kohl - Resort

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ticklishgypsy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very bummed about the lack of staying power of this product. It is a gorgeous dusty magenta purple, which looked WICKED on my green eyes when I applied it. Unfortunately, within an hour I could barely detect the product at all even though I had applied a primer first. I even went and bought MAC Vibrant Grape eyeshadow to wear over top, but it changed the color a bit too much and pushed it into "bruisy" instead of "pretty".

Returned both the liner and the shadow. Still hunting for this unique eyeliner color. I don't get why MAC still makes kohl liners, when their powerpoint and pearlglide formulas are so superior to this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

If you like different or noticeable colored liners, hey, get this. It is a pinkish purple color, and it's cute I guess, but personally for me a little cartoon-y. I was in this "I love MAC and want different-colored liner" phase when I got this so that's the story behind why it's in my collection. I still love MAC and their pigmented shadows, and I am all down for purple, but aside from just being a pretty purple color, it looks more like it's wearing me, not that I'm wearing it if that makes any sense. Something this purple is fine but beware, can look kinda costume-y. While it didn't look unflattering on, I can see it working more for some people more than others. I like the quality of it, but I rarely wear it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2005 6:20:00 PM More reviews by dangerous

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yuck. This pinkish purple color made my eyes look bloodshot and tired. Didn't last long on my eyes (even though most kohls last almost all day on me). Use hepcat wet as a liner for a similar, but much better color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2005 10:21:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

This pencil is a big diassapointment for me. Now the eyekohls are not known for being a long lasting pencil. They are known for being soft and easy to blend and smudge. Well, this one isnt. This pencil was extremely dry and hard to blend and get enough color. Really felt this one tugging at my lids. Its a plummy purple. Unlike any of the existing kohls, prunella is the closes but thats a darker blackened purple while resort has more reddish/pinkish, burgandy undertones to it while still being a purple. ITs closest to bordeaxline powerpoint, but that is a tad darker. (permaplum is darker and more similiar to prunella). The quality of this pencil is awful and i would not repurchase. Retails for $13 and is a limited edition release from the Belle Azure collection released June 2005.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2005 1:06:00 PM More reviews by baragon11

Fantastic shade to make green eyes POP. Looks a lot like a Lancome one I bought but had to return as it faded immediately.