October 30, 2014 | 1533 users online

Fragrance - Donna Karan - DKNY Be Delicious Men

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've had this perfume forever and I've completely forgotten to review it. It's strong enough for a man- but this woman likes it too!

Woodsy and citrusy, never overpowering. I like it as an aberration from the sweet smells that are mostly marketed towards women. If only I could get my boyfriend to wear it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by boombutt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i love the spicy sweetness of this scent on my husband. it helps that he likes it too. the lasting power is good and he would repurchase this fragrance again. i also bought this for my 22 year old son too and he liked it so much that he bought a backup bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by sickstew

i LOVE this. i bought it for my ex boyfriend and it's just my favourite scent for men ever. to be honest, at one point i asked him to just leave it with me and i used it for myself. it's a beautiful scent, not overly masculine or musky. i love to spray my clothes with it :) i've never tried the version for women but i assume it would be sweeter than this is, but it's perfect just the way it is

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by delicious42

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought this for to wear myself. It's fresh and mellows nicely with wear. Like a lot of fragrances I actually find men's better than women's which are generally too overpowering for me. Men's fragrances are cheaper too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 10:33:00 PM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Be Delicious for men. It is probably the best scent for men released last year. This and Dior Homme. I dont detect any apple in this fragrance at all......mainly grapefruit. It also seems kind of floral too, but i know there aren't any floral notes in Be Delicious for men. Maybe its some kind of "accord" that brings out the floral notes. I think this would smell totally AWESOME on a woman too as it is not uber masculine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2005 4:39:00 PM More reviews by angelclover

My Hubby loves this scent. He is very sensitive to strong musky fragrances, but this is woodsy without the musk and without being sweet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2005 4:20:00 AM More reviews by PINKSG

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got as an extra with a swap. My hubby has declared this his new scent. I agree too, it is a really nice sweet citrus scent. I have more samples of other fragrances he wants to try so I can't wait to see which one he will want more. Another mens fragrance I can tolerate, yippee!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2005 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Hachi

I like this better than the one for women!
It's a bit woody, a bit citrusy, but has some sweetness to it.
I think it's very sexy for a woman to wear men's fragrance!
Besides, you can share with your boyfriend to save money!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 6:55:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Love the packaging! Not sure how masculine it is, but as a girl, I love it. SO loves the scent too, although we both agree this is definitely a seasonal fragrance - which is why he's been reaching for this more than any other this summer. Smells like green apple without a hint of femininity.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2005 1:22:00 PM More reviews by arabasz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells AMAZING. I bought it for my boyfriend's birthday and he's been getting compliments ever since!

What first caught me at the store was the packagining this fragrance came in. It was an amber-colored glass ball (like an apple, almost) that fits in your palm, and has a neat way of spraying as well.

The scent is wonderful. Apple, but without smelling candy-ish or like those girly body sprays. Not too sweet at all. Still very masculine.

Good for casual wear, it isn't too musky or heavy. You might not like it if you don't like citrus scents.